19- but I just got you back!

TCs POV

"VIXEN!"

I slammed my hand on the door button and ran out.

Silence, Nothing, no sound

"VIX?!"

I looked left. Then right. Nobody was there. Fuck I didnt know much about that golden but I knew that they wouldn't hesitate to rip vixen to shreds if they got hold of her. Then I saw the light on in the kitchen.

We went through me then Bonnie then Chica then Freddy then angel and foxy.

"What hap-"
I gasped. A tangled mess of endoskeleton was on the table. But that wasn't what scared me.

It was the fact it was surrounded by white and pink tattered fur.

"Guh... guys?"

The wires sparked and moved and vixens head reared up above the mess. She looked down at herself.

And screeched. She tried to move by she was so tangled her leg was in her arm and her other arm was around her neck. Trapped in her own body as a cage. She kept yelling until a brown hand covered her mouth.

"Calm down vixen. You're gonna be okay but you gotta stay still"

She looked up at Freddy her eyes filled with tears.

"I know how to fix-"

"Vixen... I dont know how you'll react to seeing this but..."

We turned. I swallowed fighting the urge to yell or throw up.

A bloody body lay in Bonnies arms. White hair matted with dried blood and eerie open brown-gold eyes. She had a heart shaped face and was wearing a cute pink top and white jeans with a scarf around her head which Bon quickly moved to cover all her hair.

"T-that's me?" Asked vixen

He nodded and gently closed her eyes.

Vixen fainted.

"Can't really blame her poor thing. At least she's unconscious so she won't feel anything when she's dumped"

We turned. It was Fredrick and he had brought the creepy puppet and ballon boy with him they where flanking him like body guards .

"Don't you even think-"

"Want your ass whooped again fazfucker?" Bonnie glared at him carefully putting vixens body down. To be fair the guy throws a good right hook. brave too.

"Well she can't be fixed. One look at her and she be ripped up for spare parts. I'm trying to be the good guy here"

"And if we fix her?" Challenged Bonnie. Fredrick laughed.
"In like what three hours? That's all you've got before the programming kicks in and we have to go back. Still I doubt she could move when she looks like a living spaghettini lun-"

Bonnies POV

Smack!

Tc slapped him right across the face. He blinked and glared.

"Puppet. Get her"

The wired white and black thing jumped at her. In a second i had hold of it only to find out it had no skeleton

How the frick-

It grabbed my neck and twisted.
I yanked it off. If puppet here has no skeleton I'll use that to my advantage.