15- what do I do now?

Angel looked over the lake by the graveyard. It was beautiful. Truly beautiful. But it wasn't where Finn wanted.

She felt ripped open. Every part of her exposed and broken down until she had curled into a sobbing mess unable to move though pounding headaches in between each fit where the agony stabbed her like a thousand knifes tracing open her body.

"If i ever die angel i want you to bury me in the woods where we had that fire you and i... And have a fire and just think of me if i ever do get killed okay?"

Watching the files burn angel chuckled "Finn you're not dying anytime soon"

"I know just in case y'know?" He laughed looping an arm around her.

"you're not gone die without me mate if you're going down you're taking me with you" joked Angel before leaning into his arms.

"Okay deal"

It had been a casual joke, a thought nothing more. Now suddenly every word seemed as serious as an oath.

Angel waited. And waited, she wanted to stay forever a silent sentinel for them a stone stature that couldn't feel. Angel was pulled and prodded but still she stared out numbly like a soundproof casing keeping all the screams inside.

Angel blinked clearing the fog from her mind only now noticing everyone had gone.

He wanted to be buried in the woods?

And I'm going down with him... So be it.

She slipped down to his grave silently. The fresh flowers where pungent in the air making her feel sick.

He had wanted ivy on his grave. Angel would plant some.

She began to tug at the soil. Her hands where dirty and the stubs of her bitten nails where bleeding but she kept going gaining momentum until she scratched wood.

He hadn't wanted a coffin. He had wanted to be in a shroud.

Gently. Oh so gently angel opened the lid. His body lay there beautiful and perfect. A stab wound covered he was dressed in a tux. He had wanted to be buried in his jeans and his lucky jacket.

Angel resisted the urge to lie down in the grave. Curiosity begged her to lie there just to see what it would be like. To be underground lost forever but curled up by Finns side.

Angel picked him up gently and carried him piggyback style to the woods. Everybody she saw didn't pay any mind to what they thought was a girl giving a drunk boy a piggy back, angel kept his face hidden making sure to mention "you bloody drinking all the damm time."

It felt wrong so cruel to talk to him this way.

She went into the woods and started toward the glade they had their bonfire in while disposing of her files. She lay Finn down gently and whispered.

"I might not be able to put you in your favourite clothes but here..." She removed her hoodie the sleeves permanently damp with tears and blood from digging.

"Take this then you can imagine its me hugging you tight"

She wiped away tears as she began to dig her hands bleeding worse now. She took off Finns stuffy black jacket and put her own scruffy hoodie over his body.