20- who's to blame?

Foxy stared down Freddie's accusing look. They where in the kitchen

Everything that had happened was faded and out of focus. Foxy knew this would happen. That Freddy would be angry.

"Why the hell" started Freddy cold anger in every syllable. "Didn't you tell me she was ill?"

"She didn't want ye ta worry lad"

Foxy replied dully. Everything had gone. Just numbness and pain was left.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!"

The worlds hit foxy smashing through the numb wall like a hammer.

"WE COULD'VE SAVED HER WE COULD'VE HEPLED HER BUT NO! BECAUSE YOU'RE SO STUPID YOU COULDN'T EVEN BE BOTHERED TO SAVE HER LIFE"

Foxy grabbed Freddy by the neck and shoved him against the wall.

"At least I was there for her when we was alive lad" sighed foxy letting go. Like he was letting go of everything

Freddy felt hot rage clawing at his stomach and all he wanted to do was tear the fox apart.

"TAKE THAT BACK"

Surprised yells echoed across the room as the fight broke out. Tc had been holding Bonnie wiping away his tears while trying not to show her own, bon had been taking care of vixen and Chica.

Freddys fist contacted with foxys lower jaw and a resounding snap rent the air as it broke again. Foxy retaliated by tearing Freddie's suit across both arms

"STOP IT BOTH OF YOU STOP IT!" Tc snarled. She grabbed Freddy and Bonnie grabbed foxy.

"WILL THE BOTH OF YOU JUST-"

SMACK

SMACK

chica slapped both of them furious

"IS THIS HOW YOU TREAT ANGEL?! BY FIGHTING LIKE LITTLE BRATS?!"

Foxy tugged away from tc and glared at Freddy.

"She never trusted ye like she trusted me because ye couldn't see who she was. So I hope yer happy lad ye broke yer sister and I was th only one who fixed her. Ye made her hate herself lad ye where the problem in her life yet she would've giver her life to keep ye breathing but ye never ever helped her"

Foxy looked away emotion in every word

"Ye was a failure as a brother ta her"

"and you where better? Little freaky boy who had no parents and took her out doing dangerous things every night that nearly got her killed?"

"I was a better friend. And if I had had th courage sooner I coulda been a better..."

"A better what? Boyfriend?" Freddy sneered

"Like she would've said yes to someone like you-"

"Freddy, thats enough!"

Freddy realised the impact of what he just said. He looked at foxy trying desperately to find a way to say sorry.

Foxy looked away. "She seemed ta love me when she kissed me behind yer house lad."