22- that was fast

TIMESKIP 3rd person POV.

Foxy grinned peeking through the gap in the door seeing that everyone was there and wondering what he had planned.

"I bet it's a prank or something" Bonnie chuckled "I wouldn't put it past him to make us sit here for hours"

"So he's a lot better now?"

"He sounded really happy and he seemed like he'd completely forgotten about everything"

Angel glanced up at foxy smiling. She was hiding just around the corner of the door. He nodded and stepped through into the kitchen.

"Hey lads and lasses"

"Hey foxy! So what's this big surprise you're talking about?"

"Well lads and lasses ye can ask her that yourself"

"What do you-?"

"Hi guys"

Angel shyly stepped trough the door

"It's me angel- but you can call me Wolfie"

Freddys POV

Wait what?!

I felt like every nerve had been shut down as everyone shouted and leapt on her hugged her and all that.

"Freddy?"

"Oh my god" was all I could get out before I threw myself at my little sister and pulled her into a hug

"You're okay... holy shit don't ever scare me like that again"

"You've really got foxy to thank" said angel brightly.

A small silence descended before I tackled foxy and hugged him. He let out a startled yelp before hugging me back laughing.

"Aww I still think you two should get together"

Giggled vixen looking from angel to foxy.

"Especially now! You're both pirates!"

"haha... funny lass"

Giggled angel. Foxy and her both flushed the violet tips of angels ears and tail going purple.

Bonnie giggled starting to tease the pair of them. For a second he looked just like a kid making fun of his friend and for a second everything was perfect. nice and normal.

I ended up in the office just sitting in the chair staring at the wall. Gold knows about him... there's no way he can get hurt because of me but I knew from experience that distancing myself would only make him more determined. He's amazing like that.

I sighed what was I going to do? Why did gold need a new soul? Was Frankie's like diminishing or something? Was she dying? But why specifically mine? Would he hurt chica to get to me?

I sighed trying to think of any possible way to sort out this mess.

"Freddy? Whats up?"