That Night

After a few hours of playing in the water and taking pictures, it gets dark.

"Let's build a fire. then we can all sit around it and it will be the perfect summer moment!" Louis says as they go to a fire put nearby.

"Hey, is this okay? I mean the beach time you wanted?" Niall asks me. I look at him and smile.

"It couldn't have been better." I say and he puts his arm around me as we walk to the fire the others have started.

"Okay let's sing a song!" Harry suggests. I laugh as do the others and we decide to sing "Moments". it is mine and Evie's latest obssesion. We all sing and when it's over we clap.

"You have a good voice." Niall says and of course, I blush.

"You do too." I say and he pokes my red cheek.

"Oh I know." he says and I giggle a little bit.

"Hey it's already ten. we should get going." Evie says to me.

"Oh it is? Okay yeah we should." I say and stand up and throw my shirt back on.

"Woah not without is getting your numbers!" Zayn says and we smile. we all exchange numberS and agree to hang out tomorrow.

"Okay well see you tomorrow, love." Niall says to me and kisses my cheek. Aww!

"Bye guys!" I say as Evie and I walk away and wave.

Oh my god my life is now amazing!" Evie says.

"I know right! we are friends with ONE DIRECTION!" I say and we jump up and down as we go to our cars.

"Okay I will meet you at you place in a few. I got to go get my stuff." I tell Evie and she smiles.

"Okay! See you soon!" She says as I get into my blue Volks Wagon bug. I start the car and turn up the radio when "Story of my Life" comes on. I sing along and I arrive home in a matter of minutes. I walk in the door to yelling.

"Mom I'm going to Evie's house tonight!" I yell as I go upstairs to my room. I grab a bag and put some clothes and pjs in it.

"Bye!" I yell and go out the door. I get back in my car and see I have a text. From Niall.

Niall: Hay! I'm bored.

I laugh and reply.

Me: Desperate much?

I start my car and my phone rings as in a call. I answer it and put it on speaker.

"Hallo?" I say.

"Hey I'm bored, can I crash your guys' slumber party?" I hear Niall say.

"Um sure? But ask Evie too."

"Okay." it goes silent and I'm guessing he is texting Evie.

"She said she doesn't care! Can you come pick me up?"

"Sure. Be there in about 5 minutes."

"Okay see you soon!"

I hang up and laugh to myself as I drive to their hotel. I text Niall.

Me: hey what floor and room number are you again?

Niall: 12 and 207

Me: okay I'm on my way up

I go into the fancy hotel and go into the elevator to go up to their room. I knock on the door an it opens.

"Hey! Let's go!" Niall says and we go back to the elevator.

"So why did you wanna come?" I ask him.

"Cause I was bored and wanted to hang out!" he says and puts his arm around my shoulders as he walk back to the parking lot.

"Oh my god is this your car?" he points to my little car.

"Yes."

"Oh my god I love it!"

He whips out his phone and takes a picture of it.

"Okay that means we need to take a picture together!" he says and I don't know why. He uses and app that let's you take pictures of yourself when you are away from the camera and puts his phone on my car. He comes over to me and hugs me and kisses my cheek. I scrunch my nose and the picture gets taken.

"Aw that's cute!" he says as we get in the car.

"Hey can you send it to me? I'm gonna make my other friends jealous." I say and he laughs and nods.

"Really?" he says.

"Yeah. I have other directioner friends."

"Oh my gosh you are funny!"

"I'm not kidding. I'm gonna post it ad my 5k followers can see it."

"You have 5k followers? I have 4 million."

"Don't brag."

He laughs as we pull into Evie's driveway.

"I'm excited." Niall says as I grab my bag and we go in her house. I open the door and walk in.

"Evelyn! I am here with Niall!" I yell and we go upstairs to her room.

"Hey guys! I kinda can't believe you are in my house right now!" Evie says to Niall.

"I know I'm pretty awesome." I joke and they laugh.

"So what is planned for tonight?" Niall asks as he sits down in her bean bag chair.

"I don't know. I wanted to do a movie night but whatever you guys wanna do is fine." evie says.

"Movie night it is!" I say and go downstairs to grab a few movies. I grab Pitch Perfect, White Chicks, The Breakfast Club, Evil Dead, and Dumb and Dumber. I run back upstairs and jump on her bed.

"I got some movies." I say.

"I see that. Wait, I thought you hated Evil Dead?" Evie asks me.

I do hate it.

"No, it is okay." I say and go into her bath room to put on my pjs. Just some shorts and a t shirt.

"Okay let's start with White Chicks." I say and jump onto her bed next to Niall.