Marry Me

**okay this fanfic is coming to the last few chapters!!! I am skipping to after Madelyn graduates and her and Niall are going strong! So it's 4 years later... big jump I know. But I kinda really wanna finish this one. :/ But my next fanfic is either gonna be a Liam one or a Harry one. I'm still deciding! Okay enjoy this chapter!!**

"Babe marry me." Niall says as we sit on our bed.

"You have to purpose and everything." I say.

"Oh remember the room I didn't let you see when we moved here?" he asks me. There was a room he said he wasn't finished with and he still hasn't let me see it.

"Yes I do remember it." I say and he stands up.

"I've finished it." He says and I smile. I stand up and he takes my hand. He leads me down the long hallway and we stop at a closed door.

"Ladies first." says and I smile as I open the door. It reveals a large room and in that large room is a guitar, a piano, a desk, a recording area, and a keyboard.

"Niall..." I say and run my fingers over the keys of the piano.

"I just wanted you to have your own special room. So you can play music, sing and even write songs if you want." he says and I walk to him and hug him.

"Thank you." I say and look around. I see there is a curtain over one of the walls, like a curtain to cover the while thing.

"What's that?" I ask pointing to the wall.

"Oh I did it my self." he says and he's the curtain down. It reveals a while wall full of pictures. Pictures of my friends, pictures of my family, and pictures of me and Niall. But in the middle there are big letters made out of pictures of me and Niall. They say "Don't Let Me Go." I almost start to cry.

"Niall. I love this. Thank you so much." I say and kiss him.

"You're welcome." he says and I hug him as I examine the wall. I am so in love with this room.

"Oh yeah one more thing." he says and he gets down in one knee. I cover my mouth and gasp as he pulls out a small box. I am like jumping around on the inside. It's like he planned that I was gonna say that when he asked me to marry him without purposing a few minutes ago.

"Madelyn, we have been through so much together and I can't believe we are where we are today. I can't see myself with any other girl and I love you too much to let you go. Will you marry me?" he asks and I nod as I start to cry.

"Of course! How can I say no?" I say and he puts the sparkly diamond ring on my finger. He jumps up and I kiss him. This is so exciting! And I'm gal that it isn't in public! That seems weird to have people watch you as you say you will marry someone. I hug Niall so tight that my arms start to hurt.

"I love you so much." I say and he smiles.

"I love you too." he says and I kiss him again.

~

I strum the guitar as I hum a random tune. It's been only a day since Niall and I got engaged and we have an awards show that we have to go to tonight. I walk over to the piano and play a few notes. Niall walks in and sits next to me in the bench.

"Hey future wife, we have to leave in a few minutes to go get ready. Lou Teasdale is gonna do your hair and your make up will be done there and your dress is already there. I'm excited for you to have your ring and stuff in public." he says and I smile as I start to play a song.

"Me too." I say and run my fingers along the keys to the next note why just happens to be where Niall's hand is.

"You're so lame sometimes." I say and he kisses my head and leaves. I give up on the song and follow him to our room.