Liam

I knock on Liam and Mia's door.

Mia and Liam.

They are so cute.

"Mads!" Liam says as he flings the door open. I smile widely and hug him as I walk in.

No Mia.

"Where's Mia?" I ask.

"She went on a run." he says as he closes the door. I nod and sit on the super comfy couch that I love so freaking much. I lay down to get comfortable.

"Wait don't move." Liam says and whips out his phone. I laugh as he takes a picture of me laying there like a sick, tired person. My arm hanging off the couch and my leg over the top.

"Okay so why did you want me to come over?" I ask and he sits down beside me.

"I just missed my little sister." he says and I smile as he does too.

"You too LiLi." I say.

"Well I really have to ask you a question." he says and I raise my eyebrow at him.

"I am supposed to go to this thing for Andy and I want to know if you wanna come. I know that Niall won't take you out for a while but don't worry you aren't my date. It's andy's birthday tomorrow and me and some of our fiends organized a party for him. Mia doesn't wanna come." he says and I process all of it. A party for someone I have never met.

I WOULD LOVE TO GO!

"Yeah sure I'll come! But what am I supposed to wear?" I ask and he shrugs.

"Your normal clothing choice." he says and I laugh a little at his choice of words.

~

"Liam I'm tired as hell. Can I stay over?" I ask and he yawns and nods. j smile and stand up. I pull out my phone to check the time. 5:30 am. And I have a message from Niall.

Niall: hey I am guessing you decided to stay the night. I miss you! Love you baby.

"Hey Liam where is Mia?" I ask remembering she went on a run like 12 hours ago.

"Shit." he mutters under his breath and I hurry to call her.

"H-h-hello?" I hear a shaky Mia on the other end.

"MIA! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?" I yell and I hear a soft sob on the other end. I flash a worried look at Liam and he looks scared.

"I-I-I don't know!" She cries an I automatically feel bad for yelling.

"I'm sorry. But where were you before you were where you are now?" I ask and she doesn't speak for a moment.

"I was note corner of 4th and 3rd. Then someone grabbed me and dragged me somewhere. They covered my eyes. I couldn't see. I don't know where they are now but I'm locked in a dark room." she says quietly and I nod. She was close to here.

"How long have you been locked up?" I ask.

"I was just about to get dark when I was thrown in here. Please come help me." she sounds so scared and helpless.

"Of course. Me and Liam will come find you I promise." I say and she hangs up. I tell Liam everything and he looks crazy worried.

"She is just up the street. I know that area. C'mon let's just run I can't wait." he says and we run out the door and we don't stop till we are at the corner of 4th and 3rd streets. I look around and see a dark alley way. I hit liam's arm a few times before he takes off running with me right behind him. We run into the alley and I feel uncomfortable. It's gross over here.