Leaving

Niall helped me take my suitcase downstairs.

We are leaving in an hour.

To pick up Evie and then leave.

To leave my life in Redding.

"Okay well let us go to get Evie!" My mom says and grabs her keys.

"Okay let us go!" Niall says and grabs my light blue, zebra print, hard suitcase.

"Hey I can take it." I say and try to take it from him.

"No I got it."

"No it is mine so."

"No I can take it it's okay.

"Niall just let me take it."

"Madelyn, no. I shall take it."

"Niall stop you're being stupid."

"No you're being stupid!"

"Okay you both are stupid now let's go!" my mom says and I rip my suitcase from nialls grip and run outside before he can take it back.

"Boom beat that!" I say and he laughs.

"Turd." he says and I sit in the front as he hops in the back.

"Okay I'm super excited!" I say and Niall smiles as I look at him through the mirror.

"Me too. this is gonna make tour even better." Niall says as he looks down at his phone.

"Okay let's go!" my mom says as se gets in the car.

"We have been ready." I say and she looks at me. With that stink eye.

"Sorry." I say and she nods as we arrive at Evies house down the street.

"I'm excited for you guys!" my mom says. She has always been really positive. Always having a good aditude. Niall and I run up to Evies door and walk in.

"EVELYN! WE ARE HERE!" I yell up the stairs.

"COMING!" she yells and comes running down stairs with 2 suitcases.

"Okay I am ready. MOM!" Evie says and Camille comes downstairs.

"Oh guys! I'm gonna miss you so much! have fun but behave!" Camille gives Evie and I both hugs.

"Okay leave before I start crying!" Camille pushes all three of us out of the door.

"Bye! I love you!" Evie calls to her watery eyes mom.

"I love you too! Call me everyday!"

We go into my moms car and get settled in.

"Hey Ev! Are you excited?" My mom asks Evie.

"Uh yeah!" she sad and we laugh a little.

"Well here we are. the drives are going so quick!" my mom says and te rest of the boys practically drag us put of the car.

"Okay mom. This is it. I am going to miss you so much! I love you!" I say and my mom starts to cry.

"Aww I love you too! Be good. Behave and don't get lost. Call me everyday. I will miss you do much!"

"I promise to. Don't worry I will behave and I'll try not to get lost."

"Okay I love you."

"I love you too." she hugs Evie and I give her one last hug. We go onto the bus and I turn around and wave to my mom as I go up the steps.

And off we went.

*Sorry this is a bad chapter but it gets better*