Pretend Its OK

** OMG I'm crying! I was hyperventilating when I was writing the last chapter! Sorry if it was sad for you but I seriously was like dying cause now it's gonna skip to when she is in college, still single, Niall has tried to talk to her but she won't listen, and it's all just drama and sadness! So it's about 4 months since Madelyn saw him kissing the girl. It's kinda short but I have the next chapter planned out! Yay! Okay love you babes!**

Too deep too narrow, too short too wide I'm better with you here by my side...

It's been four months. Four months. I talk to Liam all the time. I'm in London, with Josh. I hate life. I can't forget Niall. He is burned in the back of my mind an I cry myself to sleep a lot.

"Hey ready for class?" Josh asks me as we walk across campus.

"Yeah. I'll meet you here after." I say and he nods.

"Have fun!" he says and I hue him a fake smile. I walk to my class and see my friend Ethan, he's gay. I have always wanted a gay friend. I walk over to him.

"Hey Ethan." I say and take my seat next to him.

"Oh hey Madelyn! How's life?" he asks me.

"Eh. How about you?" I ask and he smiles at me.

"It's great! I love London! But college is poop!" He says and I smile. My phone buzzes. Liam!

Liam: hey please talk to Niall. he won't come it of his room. He hasn't come out since we got back from the coast like four months ago. At least tell him what's going on in your mind

Me: maybe I gtg in class

I put my phone in my pocket just as the teacher walks in.

~

"Madelyn!" Josh yells my name as he runs over to me.

"How is college?" I ask and he sighs.

"I hate school." he says as we walk to his apartment. It's a street down from mine.

"At least it's the weekend!" I say and he cheers.

"Yeah. But still." he whines and I bump into him. My phone buzzes in my hand.

Louis: HOLY CRAP YOURE IN LONDON?

Just then I head my name being yelled. I turn my head in the direction to see Louis running towards me. I smile as he hugs me and spins me around.

"Oh my god hi! I've missed you! Haven't seen you since May." Louis says an I smile.

"I've missed you too Lou!" I say. "Oh yeah this is Josh. Josh this is Louis." I introduce them and they shake hands.

"Hello!" Louis says and Josh smiles.

"Come to our home!" Louis says and drags me along. I really wanna see the boys. I grab Josh's hand an Louis leads is down the street to a mansion.

"Wow." I say as he unlocks the door.

"LOOK WHAT I BROUGHT HOME!" Louis yells throughout the house and everyone, but Niall, comes rushing in.

"MADELYN!" they all tell and trample me in hugs.

"I miss you guys too!" I say as I hug them.

"I thought we were never gonna see you again!" Harry says as he holds on to me, not letting go.

"Well I'm here now Harold." I say and e smirks and lets go.

"Oh my god Niall!" Zayn yells and I widen my eyes.

"No no no! No!" I say and I hear Niall reply.

"What do you want?" he yells back. I eye Zayn and he smiles at me.