Our last day

*Madelyn's POV*

Today is our last day on tour. I really am feeling sad. Niall still hasn't kissed me and every time I ask him to, he refuses. He doesn't get that I want him to be my first kiss. I really do but he won't accept it. I swear that boy is so stupid sometimes.

"Everything packed? Right when we get to Austin we have to leave. We get to stay for the show but our flight is right after the concert." Evie comes upstairs where it was just me.

"Yeah. I don't wanna go." I say and she sits down beside me.

"Yeah but at least we get to see all our friends like Jordan, Xanna, Soniya, Josh, Belle, Emily, Kendy, Madi, Trevor, Max, and all of them!" Evie says and I smile.

"Yeah I have really missed them." I say and we go downstairs.

"Well we have to make this the best concert yet! It is the last one that you guys are performing with us and the last one you will be here for." Liam says and we smile as we sit down.

"You don't have to. Let's just do the usual where I do Little Things and Evie does Half A Heart." I say and Harry shakes his head.

"We want you guys to sing with us more. So Madelyn is gonna sing You & I, Little Things, Better Than Words, Right Now, and Through the Dark. Evie will sing Half A Heart, Midnight Memories, Story Of My Life, Something Great, and Happily. And then we all are gonna sing Don't Forget Where Yoi Belong all together." Zayn explains. Okay then.

"Are you sure?" I ask and they all nod.

"Yeah." Niall says and starts to play with my hair.

"Okay."

For the next hour we just hang out and wait till be arrive in Austin.

"We are here." the driver calls out to us and we all go to the stage to get dressed and stuff.

~

The concert was so fun!

"Oh my god that was so fun!" Evie says as we go back to the bus. We were gonna take the bus to the airport and then leave.

"I can't believe you guys are leaving." Liam says and we nod.

"But we will have to see you guys on your spring break! And we will keep in touch." Harry says and Evie holds his hand.

"Always!" she says and I go upstairs. Niall following me.

"Well, this is the last time I will be ok this bus." I say and he shakes his head.

"You will have to come back. Both of you." he says and he helps me take mine and Evie's stuff downstairs.

"We are here." Evie says and I feel the sadness build in me.

"Okay." I say and we all go out to the airport. Me and Evie check in and go to our gate.

"Okay well this is it." I say and Harry engulfs me in a hug.

"I am gonna miss you." he says.

"I'll miss you too." I say and he let's go and wipes the year that I didn't even know was falling. I go over to Zayn and hug him too. The Louis. And I come to Liam.

"Okay, bye! I will miss you so much!" he says as he hugs me.

"I'll miss you too Liam. Don't forget me!"

"How could I forget that cute little face!" he says and pinches my cheek.

"I know aren't I adorable?" I joke and he laugh as I move over to Niall. We stand there and look at each other for a minute. Then we practically jump into each other's arms.

"I am gonna miss you so much Nialler." I say ad cry into his shoulder.

"I am gonna miss you too princess." he says and we hold each other for a minute.

"Okay people are staring." I say.

"I don't care. I never wanna let go." he says which makes me cry more.

"Okay bye guys!" I say as Niall and I both pull away.

"Bye guys." Evie says an the guys wave to is as we board the plane. I look back to see them all standing there.

"C'mon Madelyn." Evie says and we go onto the plane.

~~

After six hours of being on a plane, we get off of the stupid thing and go into the airport to he met by our moms and Jordan and Emily.

Jordan runs over to us. Her short hair moving around.

"Oh my god I missed you guys so much!" she says and we hug her.

"You too!" I say and Emily comes over to us. She manages to keep her glasses on as I pull her into a death grip.

"I missed you so much." she says and I laugh a little.

"I missed you too." I sag and she hugs Evie. We then go over to our moms an I see Bailey.

"Bailey!" I say and I hug her.

"Hey, Youngin'" she says and I let go of her.

"I missed you." I say.

"I missed you too."

"Bailey!" Evie yells and comes to hug her.

"Hey Ev!" bailey says and we all hug each other then go back to our cars.

"So you guys start school tomorrow." my mom says and Evie and I groan.

"Cheer up! You will get to see all of our other friends!" Jordan says and I smile at her.

"Yeah but Harry Styles won't be there to kiss me." Evie pouts and Jordan and Emily look at her.

"He asked me to be his girlfriend about a month ago and how could I say no?" She explains and Jordan and Emily scream.

"Oh my god!" Jordan says and we drive back to my house. I expect to see my dad on the couch but he isn't.

"Where is dad?" I ask my mom and she frowns.

"He moved out." She says and my smile fades.

"What?" I say and Evie hugs me.

"Madelyn we just didn't wanna be together anymore." my mom tries to explain but I cry into Evie's shoulder.

"Okay I am done crying so let's just be happy that we are back." I say and we go into the living room and talk about tour with the boys.