The Second Christmas

* okay hey! Yeah so sorry I haven't updated in a while but I have been obsessed with Awakened, Keep Me Warm, and Stole My Heart. I did just wanna clear some things up about who writes what on @loverboyhazza94

With You: Madelyn (me)

It Shouldn't Be Me: Evie

The Better Styles: Madelyn (me)

Black Dove: Evie

So now you know who to say when commenting on stories if you do. So if you have anything to ask or say just comment and yeah I will get back to you ASAP but for some reason, this app doesn't let me go on our stupid profile! But I'll find a way :) Okay well here is the next chapter which I do believe is chapter 15? I don't know.*

Madelyn's POV

"WAKE UP!" nialls mom called to u from downstairs. I tried to egg up but Niall tightened his grip on me.

"Just wait a minute." he whispers and I relax and lay my head in his chest. Niall really was an amazing boyfriend. He was always really sweet and caring when it came to me.

"Niall, we really should get up." I say an he groans and sits up with me in his arms.

"But you should put a shirt on." I say.

"And you might wanna put some pants on." he sad and I laugh. I had just slept in one of his shirts.

"Yes I was planning on it." I say.

"What a shame." Niall jokes and I give him a peck in the lips before getting up and grabbing my pj pants.

"Okay Ni come on." I grab his arm and pull him out of bed and he lands on the floor.

"Oh you did not." he says and jumps up and grabs me. I let out a squeal before he throws me onto to he bed and starts to tickle me.

"Niall-please-stop!" I try but he just laughs as I struggle to get away.

"No." he says and then Greg comes in.

"Dude knock! One of us could've been naked or something!" Niall says and he stops tickling me for a moment. I find the opportunity to wiggle out from underneath him and run downstairs.

"Everything okay?" nialls mom asks me.

"Yeah totally it's just Niall was tickling me and I hate being tickled." I say and she smiles as the boys come downstairs.

"Okay I am really sorry but I don't have anything for you Madelyn! I didn't even know for sure if you were coming until yesterday morning." Mrs. Horan tells me.

"Oh don't worry about it! I wasn't expecting anything in the first place." I say and Niall puts his arm around me as he sits next to me on the couch.

I watch everyone open presents and lie as they look so thankful.

"Okay you guys are free to do whatever you want!" Nialls mom says and Niall gets up.

"Come get dressed, we are going out!" Niall says and picks me up and takes me upstairs. He places me on the bed and lies on top of me. He kisses me. It lasts a few second then we pull apart.

"Okay really get dressed and wear something cute!" Niall says.

"Well where are we going?" I ask him.

"It's a secret." he gives me one last kiss then gets off me. I get up and go over to my suitcase. I am so glad I packed it. It's a dress that goes mid thigh and is tight in the torso then flowy. It's white with mint flowers. I add a yellow cardigan and run past Niall to lock myself in the bathroom. I plug in my straightening iron and get my white bow to hold back my bangs. They go back pretty far. Suddenly, my phone rings.