Back to school

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

I wake up to my alarm at 6 am.

School. I get up an hop ok the shower. When I get out I see I have a text from Evie.

Evie: ugh school

Me: ikr! but I can't wait to see our friends!

Evie: no you can't wait to see josh!

I have kinda had an off an on crush on josh, my best friend, since kindergarten.

Me: shut up or I'll rip your face off with a pencil.

Evie: ouch! See you soon! oh and can you pick me up?

Me: sure but I might get arrested!

I am only seventeen and I am not supposed to drive other people around.

Evie: I don't care.

Me: be ready by 7:30

Evie: love you

Me: love you

I get dressed in some skinny jeans and I tuck in a cami. I put on my badazzled belt and my floral denim vest. I put my hair in a side fishtail braid and put on a little mascara. I head downstairs and eat a banana and I make some coffee for my mom and Bailey. They both are still asleep. I look at the clock to see 7:15 so I grab my back pack, which is a bag that goes on your shoulder you know the ones with one strap, and it is zebra print, and head out the door. I get into my car and my phone starts to ring. Niall.

"Hello?"

"Hey Madelyn! What are you doing?" Niall asks and I put my phone on speaker as I start my car.

"Just driving to school. Where are you guys headed to now?" I ask him.

"Uh Houston? I don't know. It is different without you guys."

"Yeah it is weird not having you guys around anymore."

I arrive at Evies and she comes running out of her house like she knows I am here. She can probably see me out of her window.

"Hey!" I say as he gets in the car.

"Hey who?" Niall says.

"Hey Evie!" Evie says as she buckles up and I drive.

"Hey Ev!" he says.

"So what is it like without us?" Evie asks him.

"Boring! Not fun! It isn't fair that I dot get to see you and kiss you all the time!" we hear Harry yell!

"Aw miss you too babe!" she says.

"Okay well we have arrived at school. Talk to you at lunch or something." I say.

"Bye guys!" Niall says and I hang up.

"Senior year here we come." I say and jut as we get out all our friends come rushing over to us which equals Xanna, Soniya, Annabelle, Madi, Maddie, Emily, Jordan,Trevor, Max, Kristen, Gigi, Keny, Mia, Peyton, Kaylie, Shay, Caleb, Louis, Emily, Crystal, Jayda, and Preston.

"HI!" they all yell as they put us in a ginormous group hug.

"Hi guys! I yell and they let go so we can give individual hugs.

"XANNA!" I yell and I hug her.

"Oh my god I missed you so much!" she sas and I laugh.

"Uh where is Josh?" I ask her.

"He said he would find you later and he didn't wanna see Evie."

"Oh then." I say and go over to Soniya, Kendy, and Mia.