Adore you

**GUYS! OMG this chapter is really long but it was fun to write!! ;) But really I wanna know, how many of you added this fanfic to your library? It's a weird question but I would like to know. I also need requests on which boy I should do for my next fanfic. Don't worry I'm still gonna finish this one I just can't wait to start a better one! Oh imma dedicate this chapter to Ev! OMG I love you gorgeous and keep writing. I'm gonna make another dedication! My girl that I just found out had a wattpad recently @broken_records! Lol love you! and I love you guys too! okay read my SUPER LONG chapter that's all about the spring break! hehe bye :3**

Adore you by Miley Cyrus

When you say you love me, know I love you more. When you say you need me know I need you more. Boy I adore you...

Niall's POV

I wish Madelyn was here. I really do. I can't wait to see her again. I will text her.

Me: hello darling! Just wanted to say hi because I miss you :( but don't forget that I'm coming soon! :) xx

I set my phone down and follow Liam out of the bunks.

"When do I get to see Evie?" Harry whines. I roll y eyes and shake my head.

"Shut up." I say and he groans and stops talking. Harry doesn't stop whining about Evie. Yeah I miss her too but still Harry, shut the hell up!

Madelyn's POV

"I had so much fun last night!" El sad as I help them pack their stuff. I nod and smile.

"Me too. Thanks for coming here. I'll have to come to England next time." I say and they nod. We finish packing and we drive to the airport.

"I can't believe the weekend is over." I say as we go to their gate.

"I know right? I am gonna miss you so much!" Dani says and hugs me.

"I'm gonna miss you too. Dont forget me and text me." I say and she laughs and nods.

"I could never forget you." She says and I smile as I hug El.

"I'll miss you too. I am so glad we all became friends and such. Thanks for coming out." I say and I see El start to cry.

"Mads, please come soon. Thanks for having us and thanks for everything. I love you." El says and I hug her again.

"Love you too El. I love you guys!" I say and we pull into a group hug.

"Okay well I have to go. I'll talk to you guys soon. Text me when you land. Bye." I say and they wave as I walk away.

~Skipping to spring break~

I finish packing all my stuff. Evie and I are driving to the coast in a few minutes. She walks into my room.

"Ready?" she asks and I nod with a hue smile.

"I haven't seen Niall in forever!" I say as I take my stuff out to my car.

"I haven't seen Harry is so long!" Evie says and I smile and jump in the car. Evie hops in the seat next to me and I start the car. I put in Midnight Memories and I start to drive.

~

I park my car and we get out. Niall said that he would meet us on the beach. Good thing I have my bathing suit on! We leave our stuff in the trunk an start to walk up to the beach.

"Oh my god I'm so excited for this week!" Evie said and I laugh as I nod.

"Me too! El and Dani will be here too." I say and Evie claps. I then see Niall. He is shirtless and playing in the waves. I catch his eye and he starts to run over here. Evie leaves and runs to Harry. Thanks.