Here We Go

"So do you guys like it? But you have to sleep on the couches because there is only five beds upstairs." Louis says.

That's right.

Upstairs.

"This is amazing." I say and plop down on a couch.

"I call this one!" I say. This couch was so comfortable. I love it.

"Okay well we are leaving. Make yourselves comfortable and we will be downstairs in a minute!" Liam calls from upstairs.

"So this is gonna be an interesting experience. What is going on between you and Harry? Hmmm?" I ask Evie.

"Well I don't know. He just kinda is flirting with me here and there. But I really like him."

"Maybe you should make the move. He just might be too shy."

"No I'm gonna wait for him to really come out with his feelings. What if he doesn't like me and I just think he does?"

"Don't think like that. He likes you."

"Okay."

"Okay we are coming down!" I hear Niall from upstairs.

"What should we do?" Zayn asks us.

"We could just talk and get to know each other. There is this game that I used to play when I made new friends when we would sit in a circle and take turns, going clockwise, saying something about ourselves." I suggest and everyone agrees. We sat in the best circle we could make on the ground.

It is more of an oval though...

So it went me, Niall, Harry, Evie, Zayn, Louis, then Liam. I started.

"Okay well I play a lot of sports including volleyball, basketball, swimming, softball, and soccer."

Then Niall went.

"I own 26 crazy mofos shirts."

Then Harold.

"When I dated Taylor, I actually broke up with her, she just is mean and wrote a song saying that she broke up with me."

Then Evie.

"Um I can be crazy at times and I like to be loud but then like to chill out and relax."

Then Zayn.

"I have a room at my house that I spray paint on. It is covering in spray paintings and stuff."

Louis.

"I don't like girls who eat carrots. I mean I don't mind when they do but it's not a turn on."

Liam.

"I, am batman." we laugh at how he says it and then we go around the circle again.

Me.

"Well I have only had one boyfriend and that was in 5th grade and he was very ugly. He was the best I could do because I wasn't very like able then."

Niall.

"I do have a crush but she won't be my girlfriend because she is annoying." he elbows me softly.

Harold.

"I love to bake stuff."

Evelyn.

"Um I only live with my mom. I don't really like my dad."

Zayn.

"Perrie and I only have been together for 2 years but everyone thinks we have been together for longer."

Louis.

"Um I really like Toms."

Liam.

"I really miss Danielle."

We decide to stop because it was getting boring.

"So why did you guys even break up?" I ask Liam about him and Danielle.

"Um it was just work. We never got to see each other so we decided to call it quits. I am still madly in love with her though."

"Aww I'm sorry. No offense but I don't like Sophia. she always looks constipated."

"Hah. Yeah I don't think I will stay with her."

"Yeah. You know my sister is in love with you. And you guys are the same age!"

"Really? That's nice to know. If you guys look alike then score!"

"Aww thanks! You aren't half bad yourself!"

"I know. It is because I work out."

"Okay. Keep dreaming."

He laughs and we just talk for the majority of the 4 hour drive to San Jose. I really like this.

A lot.

And I think I'm ready to be Niall's girlfriend.

Yay!

With You || Niall Horanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें