The First Concert

"Madelyn, wake up. We are here."

I wake up to see Niall above me.

"Morning, beautiful."

I blush and laugh a little.

"Niall it is dark outside. I am pretty sure that it is night." I say looking at my phone.

"Well do you wanna see the concert or not?"

Well yeah of course I do. but I also secretly wished that I could sit up, an Niall could give me a kiss before leaving the bus to get ready.

"Mmhmm." I hum as I turn back over in the bed I don't remember getting onto. I sit up suddenly.

"Wait, how did I get here?" I ask as I look around the bed and see Evie in the bed to my left.

"Um, this is my bed. You kinda just fell asleep on it."

"Oh, okay." I say an lay back down.

"No you have to get up!" Niall says and I groan. I don't wanna.

"I don't wanna!"

"You have to! Come on!" he pulls me out of bed and I fall on the ground. I just groan and lay there on the ground with the comforter half on me and half on the bed.

"Okay come on!" he lifts me up off the ground and places me on my feet.

"There she is!" he says and push him back into the bed behind him and I lay back down in his bed.

"You are a lot like Zayn when it comes to waking up." Niall says and I smile. just as I am about to fall asleep, a pair of strong arms picks me up. Liam.

"Ugh! Really?" I say and Liam just laughs as he throws me over his shoulder. I make sure I grab the comforter as he carries me down the stairs.

"Oh hi there Madelyn." I hear Harry.

"Hey!" I say as Liam carries me out of the bus. I over myself with the comforter. But I catch a glimpse of a camera. Like the ones used to shoot a movie.

"What is that?" I ask Liam and point to the camera.

"Oh yeah we are still shooting our movie so you his will be in it." Then he turns to the camera.

"And this here is Madelyn. our new tour nanny. Say hi!" really?

"Hey!" I stick my hand out to wave. he keeps walking until we are inside somewhere. I then hear laughter of the boys and Evie behind us.

"Shut up!" I say and Liam runs around and then takes me into a room and throws me down on a couch.

"Oh this couch is really hard! Carry me back to the bus." I hold me arms out and Liam laughs and picks me up again.

"You aren't very nice when you just wake up." he pouts.

"Yeah I know."

"Where are you going?" I hear Niall say through laughter.

"Not back to the bus." Liam says.

"No! I wanna sleep! No! Bad Liam!" everyone laughs as I go limp over Liam's shoulder.

"Good Liam!" I hear Evie say.

"Evelyn!" I say and she shuts up. I smile onset the warm duvet.

"Okay really where am I gonna go?" I ask Liam.

"No where. You shall stay right here on my shoulder. Even if that means you have to come on stage with us." At least I get to sleep.

"I am okay with that as long as you don't make me stay awake."

"Okay." he says and I go limp again. I feel my eyes get heavy. And I am asleep on Liam.

~

I wake up on hard ground. And it is really loud. I sit up and see I am on stage.

"Hey look who is awake!" Liam says into his mic and comes over to me.

"Did you seriously take me on stage?"

"Uh yeah! I told you I would! I can't believe you slept through an hour of loud music in your ear. Say hi to everyone!" luckily my hair was in a ponytail so it isn't messy. I wave and fall back down on the hard the floor.

"Aww Madelyn! Get up and play guitar or piano for us! You can play Little Things for us! I know that you play it all the time!" I hear Niall's Irish accent come over to me.

"Do I have to?" I ask as he picks me up and places me on my feet.

"Yeah. Now you have no choice because everyone wants you to."

"Prove it!"

"Hey everyone! Do you his want Madelyn to play the guitar for us?"

Many screams come from the crowd.

"Let's take that as a yea!" I hear Louis and I finally open my eyes fully. Wow. There is a lot of people here. Niall hands me a guitar. I am wearing my pj shorts and a tank top so at least I'm not unpresentable. Niall lead me up these clear stairs and sits me down next to him. I sit cross cross and hold the guitar in my lap.

"When do I start?" I whisper to Niall.

"Now."

And with that I start to play the ever so familiar notes. I know the song by heart and I play it a lot when I am alone. Mainly at my parents house to try to drown out the fighting. Zayn starts to sing which takes me out of my trance bug I dot mess up. I couldn't mess up on a song so familiar to my fingers.

Before I knew it, the song was over.

"I don't want you to leave!" Niall gives me a side hug as we sit there.

"But I have to. It's your concert not mine."

But I hear some people in the crowd screaming.

"DONT GO MADELYN! WE LOVE YOU!" oh god.

"Okay thanks for letting 10,000 people know who I am now." I whisper to Niall and he smiles.

"They love you."