Christmas

School still sucks.

The first three months of school have been okay. I guess. Josh and I are still just friends and I kinda hope it stays that way. He has taken me to dinner a few times but just as friends. But we are on ChristmasBreak now so I hope that I get to see the boys. I talk to Niall all the time and Harry and Zayn too. I get up out if bed and hop in the shower. Jut as I get out the shower, my phone buzzes.

Niall: hey wanna come to London for Christmas?

Me: YEAH! but I'll have to ask my mom.

Niall: I don't care just come.

Me: maybe I have to go, Jordan, Josh, Annabelle, Louis, and I are going to the park. I am gonna practice taking pictures with my new camera. I'm excited.

Niall: I don't like josh

Me: I know but not worry, I don't like him like that

Niall: okay I trust you bye I luv you!

Me: love you too nialler

I get dressed and leave my long curls down. Josh was gonna pick me up since he is a year older than me now. I look out my window and see joshes truck. I run downstairs and grab my purse and my camera.

"Bye mom!" I yell and walk out the door and run over to Josh's car.

"Hey! he says as I hop in.

"Hey! Thanks for picking me up." I say and buckle up.

"Sure! So Jordan, Louis, Annabelle, and Max are gonna meet us there. But actually I have to pick up Max."

"Max is coming?" I ask and he nods.

"Yeah Jordan wanted him to come and when he found out Jordan was coming, he said he would go."

"Oh so when did they start to like each other? I mean I've always known that Jordan liked Max but when did he start to like her?"

"I don't know."

"Well you are helpful."

"We're here." he parks in Max's driveway and I jump out and run up to his door. I knock a lot and when he answers I stop and smile.

"Well hello." he says an I grab his wrist and practically drag him out to Josh's truck.

"Hey Max." josh says and I climb into the middle seat.

"So hi." I say and he laughs a little.

"Hey." he says.

"Gosh why are you so boring sometimes?" I say and Josh laughs.

"What? Me? Boring?" Max says with an over dramatic tone.

"Yeah you are too quiet." I say and Josh parks in the park parking lot. I spot Jordan and I climb over Max to get out of the car.

"Okay bye then." He says and I run over to Jordan.

"Uh hey!" I say an hug her then Annabelle.

"So are you gonna tell me what is up between you and Max?" I ask and just then the boys come over and Max gives Jordan a kiss.

"Uh excuse me but, what?" I ask and Jordan blushes.

"Oh yeah she is my girlfriend." Max says with a smile.

"Uh why didn't you tell me you bastards?" I say and Josh, Annabelle, and Louis laugh.

"Well aren't you just sweet? And you wonder why you are still single!" Jordan says and I roll my eyes.