School Again

We go back home today. Well to my home. El and I have hung out a lot but Niall and I also had our own time to hang out. I also got along really well with Nialls other friends and I still hung out with them. We are currently on a plane, I hate this whole traveling thing.

"How are you doing?" Niall asks me as he drapes his arm around me and I rest my head on his shoulder.

"I'm okay but I miss El." I say and look up at him.

"I am so glad you guys are such good friends!" Niall says and I nod and close my eyes. I breathe in his scent and let myself relax as I feel the headache coming on.

"Want some water? The lady is about to come by." Niall asks me and I nod.

"Thanks. I says and he runs my side as he gets me a water. I take it and chug half of it.

"Are you like okay?" Niall asks me and I laugh and nod.

"I just really like water." I say and lean back down.

~

I walk through the door with Niall holding my hand.

"Madelyn!" My mom says and hugs me. My head is throbbing.

"Hey mom I rely would love to talk but I need to go lay down. My head is throbbing." she nods and I leave my stuff by the door as Niall and I go upstairs. I head into my bathroom with Niall right behind me. I stand in front of te mirror and Niall stands literally right behind me and snakes his hands around my waist.

"How you doing?" he asks me and I laugh.

"Oh do you even need to ask?" I say and he shakes his head as he rests his chin on my shoulder.

"Did you know that you are beautiful? That you are one of the most gorgeous girls I have ever seen? No you are the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen in my entire life." Niall whispers to me and I blush.

"Niall..." he cuts me off by kissing my neck. I gasp as he nibbles the skin behind my ear. That, for some odd reason, makes my head feel better. I turn around and face him but he keeps nibbling my neck. The sensation running through my body. I picks me up and places me on the counter and stands between my legs. He leaves my neck and suddenly my headache increases but I don't pay attention. I stare into his beautiful blue eyes.

"I love you so much." he says and crashes his lips into mine. Our lips move in sync as our tongues battle. I let him win and he smiles into the kiss and places his hands on my waist. I throw my arms around his neck and deepen the kiss. His hands travel up my shirt and honestly I don't give a crap. I love this boy so much.

"Madelyn, do you want me to stop?" Niall whispers to me. I shake my head and he smiles and we continue our make out session. I am enjoying every little bit of his movements and my own. His warm hands run over my cold skin, sending shivers up my spine. He goes back to my neck where I am sure there is a love bite left over. He kisses it spot gently and then I remember. I am on my freaking period.

"Niall we can't go further." I say and he looks into my eyes as I give him a sad look.

"What's wrong?" he caresses my cheek.

"I am on my period. Sorry." I say and he smiles.

"Don't be sorry. Here let's get something for your headache and w e can go lay down." I smile as he goes into my medicine cabinet. I smile and sit there on the counter as he gives me an Advil.

"Thanks for taking care of me." I say and fill a cup with water and swallow the pill. I hate taking medicine but it helps.

"C'mon, let us go rest." Niall says and picks me up and takes us to my bed. He lays me down gently and lays down beside me and pulls me closer to him.