Chapter 19- back to school

Start from the beginning

...

Many people have asked me about Finn and if he's my boyfriend. Every time I tell them the same thing: no. Josie and micy seem to like him, they've been muttering on about him all day. We have chemistry first lesson and Harry has set us a project for us to do. We have to make something special and unique to test and whoever's is the best and works the most wins and gets a prize that he won't tell us about.

"now, Lara and Lucy, you'll be in b14 with dr freeman

Faye and Molly, you're in this room with me

Becky and Ellen, you're in b16 with mrs Briggs"

He carries on reading out everyone's rooms and were they'll be and after he's read them, everyone runs off and me, Faye and Harry are all left in b15 to do our experiments and get started. I'm not surprised I'm in a room with Harry. He probably made the rota anyway. Just like him to do that, soon a s he likes me so much...

"Molly, what are you making?" Harry is behind me, looking over my shoulder. I turn around to face him, putting down my ingredients. He smiles at me, observing the pinkish liquid bubbling away next to me.

"I'm making a love potion for my mum and her boyfriend" I blush, picking up a pipette and squirting some into a jar. Harry laughs, poking the jar. "and I saw your brother on the bus this morning" I say and he chuckles merrily, his brown locks bouncing around his face.

"are you sure it's for your mum?" Harry teases, laughing to himself. He really thinks m making it for him...

...

I get home after school and take out my equipment to carry on working with my potion in my room. I place the jar on my desk along with all the other complicated stuff you need. Finn has come over to ours to baby sit with Harry as my mum is working the night shift at work. I end up needing the toilet right in the middle of doing my experiment so I abandon everything and go into the neighbouring room, which is the loo. Nobody will touch my experiment... They're not that stupid...

...

Finn's POV

"hello, Molly" I say, noticing the only familiar face around here. I stroll up the bus isle, past a girl with her legs on an older boy who seems a bit crazy and a black boy with a comb stuck in his fuzzy hair. I also pass a blonde boy with glasses and a large, brown haired boy sitting next to him. They're both playing computer games on their phones. Molly seems to be sitting with her friends. There are four of them I think. She, however, is sitting by herself.

"Finn!" she beams at me as I sit down, giving her a small hug. Her eyes light up as soon as she sees me. Her blondey-brown hair is pulled up in a pony tail and her Hazel eyes watch me closely.

Molly! I can't believe we go to the same school now... Sort of. Well, same bus anyway" I giggle, not quite able to believe that me and Molly go on the same bus now so we can actually see each other. Everyone seems to be staring at me, especially the two girls sitting opposite me who seem to be molly's friends. One of them is tall with long, brown hair reaching down to her stomach. She has chocolatey brown eyes and Is smiling constantly. The other one is a little shorter, with brown hair to her shoulders and big, blue eyes. She is whispering to the other girl and looking at me. I really hope it's nothing bad because I don't really want to be recognised on this bus as a bad person.

Suddenly I hear a whisper coming from behind me. I turn around to see a blue eyed girl with light brown frizzy looking hair tied up in a pony tail. I look at her with a questioning look on my face. She reminds me of someone from my old school I think but I can't think of who? "is he your boyfriend?" she asks, pointing at me. I shake my head frantically, remembering that I just broke up with Ciara because she didn't want to do what I wanted her to.