I felt his gaze on me and I realized that he was looking at me in those minimalistic clothes. I gasped audibly and quickly pulled the covers upto my shoulders. I looked away as a heated blush rose to my cheeks when I saw Dylan's eyes twinkle with amusement as if he remembered something really funny.

''Shy,are we princess?'' His smirk grew wider when I blushed even a deeper shade of red.

''Shut up.'' I muttered.

''Okay.'' He shrugged.'' Did you take the pills though?'' He said after a moment.

''No. What pills?'' I asked confused.

''The pills that I kept on your side drawer.'' He gave me a questioning look.

''As I told you, no. Why was I supposed to take them though? What's wrong with me. I'm perfectly normal.'' I shrugged.

Dylan's eyes widened but he quickly composed himself coughing a little as he muttered something inaudible under his breath.

''Um, y-you mean that you are perfectly fine?''

''Yeah.'' I nodded.

''L-Like no headache or stuff like that?'' He raised an eyebrow.

''Yeah, I have a slight headache but that's no big deal.''

''No big deal?'' His eyes widened.

GOD, HE WAS BEHAVING SO AWKWARDLY.

''Yes, I mean I suffer from acute migraine so... yeah.'' I smiled faintly '' Why are you acting so weird though? Are you ill or something?'' I checked his forehead pressing the back of my hand to it.

''Nope, I am fine.'' He shook his head closing his eyes.

''Oh. Then?'' I muttered confused.

Dylan glanced at me doubtfully. ''You really think you got the headache due to migraine?''

''Um yeah.''

''How do you know that it is not a hangover?''

I bit my lip confused.
"What are you even talking about?"
"Uh I don't know . Are you fine? I mean don't you feel groggy or weird as if the whole world's swimming or like you are heady?" Dylan rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly and seeing that I was giving him suspiscious looks immediately began coughing unnaturally loud.

OHKAY. "Dylan, is everything fine?" I asked suspisciously. Seriously what was wrong with this boy. "Yeah?" He nodded but it seemed more like a question.

I raised an eyebrow. His gaze faltered. Clearing his throat he managed to say,"How can you be so sure that it is not a hangover." I shook my head baffled. What the hell did my headache have to do with hangover? " I don't know. " I shrugged,"I guess it does not feel like it's a hangover, that's why. " I explained, still very much confused. Dylan gave me a look that said' Is that even a reason?' " Okay, I will try to tell you then." I spoke sighing at his lack of common sense. If I had a hangover, wouldn't I know? Anywaaaay. I explained further. "Erm ,because I don't drink.'' I shrugged casually.

''Like never?''

''Nope, never.'' I shook my head.

''Oh great then.'' Dylan stood up to leave but I stopped him by his hand because I knew there was something he wasn't telling me and I wanted to know what that was, because whatever it was, it was clearly bothering him.

''What?'' I asked softly pulling him to sit back on the bed again.

''Nothing.''

''Come on. You can trust me.'' I reassured him squeezing his hand.
I felt him mutter under his breath, something that sounded a lot like ' It's me I don't trust right now.'
I seemed to be saying that a lot today. "Promise me that you won't get mad.'' He looked up at me expectantly with pleading eyes.