She may be cold, but sometimes when I needed her the most, she was my first supporter.

"She's right, I trust Matey more than you guys. She's crazy enough to spin this in good light." Nate added in. I smiled and met his gaze.

How could I let someone be in the position of breaking me, and being so happy about that. There was no doubt that my feelings for Nate had intensified, and I hoped that this time he didn't go breaking my heart.

"So it's settled!" Reese said snapping me out of my reverie. I smiled and nodded, when principle Vega walked in with our parents.

Hans parent's stared at him in pure disappointment. Hans looked away out of shame, and his gaze shifted to me. I felt the pressure on, but I could take it. I am known for charming people...or was it manipulating people? Is there even a difference?

A woman who looked strikingly like Pj stepped into the office behind Hans' parents. She didn't look too happy to be here, but I think it had less to do with Pj being in trouble, and more to do with the phone in her hand that kept going off. She spared Pj one glance, before pulling her phone out and sending out a text.

Laurel's parents were...they weren't exactly what I imagined. Her mother was a tall beautiful blond bombshell, that was an array of smiles. Her father was a shorter man, with balding, and a grim expression. While her mother looked happy to be here, her father didn't. He gave Laurel a flat stare, and in return Laurel stared back at him with a bored expression. I swear it was like a silent conversation was going down between them.

Nate's fathers came in with dad and Tara. Dad and one of Nate's father were talking when they stopped in their tracks. Dad stared at me blankly, "Not surprised." He said, shaking his head.

Nate's father, the one who shared his same dark features chuckled and glanced between Nate and I. "Honestly Natty, you couldn't pick a different day to impress the girl." he smirked.

"Dad!" Nate cried out.

Ezra's mother ran past dad and hugged him for dear life. "Are you okay my love?" she asked him worriedly. Ezra nodded and melded into her hug.

"I'm fine mum." He assured her, "I just got in trouble for causing riot. It's no big deal." he waved off.

Tara slapped Reese in the back of head, with an annoyed expression. "You had one job, Reese. You were supposed to keep this kind of stuff from happening, young man!"

"Mom, it was Matey's idea!" Reese defended himself. I narrowed my eyes at him, and then turned to the rest of the parents.

"I can explain everything." I smiled at them charmingly. The principle scoffed loudly and sat down, gesturing for me to go on.

"Please, enlighten all of us about how exactly this all happened." He said, with a sarcastic underdone.

"It was an innocent act of redeeming myself...at first." I began, as I replayed todays events. "But then, things just got out of hand..."

***

Earlier That Day

"Hi, everyone!" I said into the microphone. The crowd looked confused but when they recognized me, it was as if a lot of them were bracing themselves for the worst. "You're probably wondering why we're all here, and why the fire alarms went off, and why there aren't any faculty here." I said.

The audience murmured, amongst themselves. I caught Hans glance as realization dawned on him. He stood up and made a move to leave, but I stopped him before he could.

"Now!" I cried out. Hans tried to run, but Reese, leading the marching band, got in his way.

The band was harder to convince to help me, but I was very persuasive. In the end, all it cost me was protection from their rival marching band. They were always the target of pranks at events and they asked me and my friends to protect them from their next attack.