Dancing Queen

"How ya doing hot stuff?" Hans grinned. We were well on our way to class, when Hans stopped Nate and I.

I couldn't comprehend how quickly Nate and I fell back into our routine. It felt nice to have him back...not that I'll admit that to him.

"Hey lover boy." I pat his cheek affectionately before closing my locker.

Nate rolled his eyes, but remained silent. "So I have great news." he smiled widely.

I raised my eyebrow, "Yes, and that is?"

"Remember how I told you about the dance team needing another dancer?" he reminded me. I groaned as I remembered missing the try outs and being left without a team.

"Yes that Melanie Springer chick got in...did you want to upset me you sadist?" I snapped.

"Awe cupcake, turn that frown upside down. They have an opening again...these girls just have the worst luck." Hans clicked his tongue in disapproval.

"Not that I care...but what exactly happened?" I asked smiling like a maniac who was set free from the institution.

Nate took notice and smirked, "Now who's the sadist."

I ignored him and trained my eyes on Hans. He smiled wickedly before diving into his short tale, "I may have tripped Moira Tang during gym and she may have sprang her ankle. But that's off the record if anyone asks."

"Hans!" I gasped.

"Looks like you get a second chance Matey." Nate winked, throwing his arm around my shoulder.

A few people stared at the guys and me. Nate, with his arm around me, and Hans flanked on my other side. The hall clicked and I turned to find Sadie with her cronies in her shadow.
Then I caught sight of Pj...walking confidently next to her. Hans and I frowned, expecting them to walk past us, but they didn't.

Sadie glared at me, and locked her envious eyes on Nate's arm around me, "Matey, save some for the rest of us." she said sickly sweet, practically eye raping Nate.

"Sadie it's nice to see you again." I nodded, "Haven't heard from you in awhile. Now tell me, did you start stuffing after or before you realized no guy would genuinely like you with that horrid personality of yours? Oh and BTW..."I leaned closer and stage whispered, "Your two ply is showing."

She gasped and immediately looked down at her chest. Nate, Hans, and I erupted in laughter and before we knew it, the whole hallway was snickering. Sadie looked mortified as she ducked out of there, her clones tagged behind her.

Pj stayed behind and glared at me, "That was a bit below the belt don't you think slut." she sneered. I was taken back...but I should have seen that coming. Pj was the one who spread the rumors.

Before I could react, Hans snapped. "Back off Pj, she didn't do anything!"

Pj was momentarily shocked, but smirked darkly, "Defending the slut, cute." she noted sarcastically, "Don't get too attached Hans, she'll only screw you and leave you. I mean look at her, she's already all over Nate." she snorted gesturing to Nate and I.

"Alright!" I snapped. "Nothing happened between Hans and I! You knew I only asked him out so you could stop me. You like him-don't deny it-or else you wouldn't be acting like a such a bitch right now! Hans likes you, the old you. The one who didn't intentionally hurt others. I was going to explain this and hope we could be friends again...but I can't be friends with someone who's quick to hurt the ones that care about her." I ground out angrily.

Nate tightened his grip on my shoulders, coaxing me to relax. I nodded and stood by waiting for a response.

Pj looked at Hans, "You like me?" she croaked.