Chapter 7: Natsu & Lucy Hatch A Plan

~Lucy's POV~

"Why are boys so stupid?" Levy questioned, pacing back and forth along with Ezra.

"Because they just are," Juvia answered, laying on the couch and staring at the ceiling.

We had been having this same conversation for the past hour, and every five minutes the same question was brought up by one of the girls.

About an hour ago, I was reading a book peacefully when the girls started coming into my apartment one by one with their boy problems.

I didn't understand how everything wrong had happened all at once.

This time I couldn't even go to Mira for help because she herself was involved in the conversation.

I let out a long sigh as the same conversation continued amongst the annoyed girls.

"Gajeel is just so overprotective all the time, it annoys me," Levy complained. "It's like he doesn't trust me, you know?"

"I'm having a similar problem with Jellal," Erza said, nodding as if in deep thought.

"Gray is just being...Gray," Juvia stated, as if that explained everything.

"Laxus claims I don't pay attention to him and that all I'm focused on is my ships," Mira said, angrily, a glass of water in her hand.

Lisanna quickly walked over to her and calmly took the glass of water from her hand before she could break it and placed it on the kitchen table.

"Well you haven't really been spending much time with him lately," I said, shrugging.

"He should understand that I've been busy!" Mira retorted, glaring at me.

I backed off, holding up my hands in surrender. I expected Erza to be the scariest one right now but she surprisingly wasn't.

"Levy, Gajeel cares for you and he just wants to make sure that you are safe," I explained to her.

"Then why can't he just say that! Why did he have to make my friend leave?" she asked. "Boys are so confusing."

"I understand that Jellal was just looking out for me," Erza said, deep in thought. "But he should trust me to take care of myself."

Juvia held out her hand and a water ball formed on her hand which she threw at the ceiling and it ended up just coming back on her.

Of course she was unaffected by it so she continued to do so until she missed and a water ball hit me so I was soaked from head to toe.

"Sorry Lucy. Juvia wasn't paying attention." Juvia said.

"It's fine," I said, trying to hide my anger.

I understood that they were all upset and annoyed but sitting here like this wasn't going to solve anything.

I was going to have to talk to Natsu and figure out a solution to this newly arisen problem.

"Erza?" Juvia said.

"Yes Juvia?"

"Why are boys so stupid?" she questioned.