Stay Away From My Man!

Yumi's POV:
While I ran through the hallway to find her room, I immediately opened her door without knocking as I shouted her name.

"Yui! Yui?! Are you okay?!"

I shouted her name but no response, I turned on the lights when I found her missing, I immediately thought to myself.

Cordelia...

I then ran back to the hallway to find her with the two triplets running after me as I shouted her name loudly in the hallway looking back and forth.

"Cordelia! I know you're there! Come out and show yourself you one hell of a bitch!"

"OI KEEP IT DOWN WILL YA?! YOURS TRULY IS TRYING FIND HER AS WELL!"

I turned to face Ayato with an annoyed look on his face.

"So you're looking for Yui as well?"

I asked curiously as he rudely retorted back to me.

"Don't be so stupid melons. Of course I was looking for Pancake!"

"WILL YOU SHUT UP ALREADY?! I'M SO SICK AND TIRED OF CALLING YOURSELF YOURS TRULY!"

Ayato then got irked by Subaru's remark as he looks around to look for him.

"GODDAMNIT SUBARU! YOU BETTER SHOW YOURSELF SO I CAN WHOOPED THAT ASS REAL QUICK!"

"I'm right here damnit."

He rudely demanded as Subaru appeared in the hallway behind me with Laito and Kanato catching up to me.

He then turned to me and asked.

"So you can sense her as well hm?"

I replied with a light nod.

"More than that. I saw her in my dream and she told me she's coming right now, so she must be here somewhere."

I said as I became so concerned about Yui, Shu then appeared out of nowhere and told me.

"She's in the hallway with Richter right now. I can take you to him if you want."

He said as I walked towards him, I hold his hand and looked at him with serious eyes.

"Please take me to him."

I calmly commanded with Shu nodded, the two of us teleported to Reiji's room while the four brothers decided to go to the entrance hall to find Richter as they started running towards the hallway.

Reiji's POV:
While I was walking down the hallway to Yui's room after I finished the cure for Yui, I sense an unpleasant presence in room where I immediately spoke.

"Richter, I know you're here and you know I can sense you."

"Oh Richter is not the only one who is here."

I turned around to Richter with Yui with her eyes different.

"Why are here Cordelia?"

I asked but she smirks at me.

"It's been a long time Reiji. If only you weren't so stiff."