Peeking Between Two Pasts

The Sakamakis Past(Yumi's POV):
"Wh-wha?..."

I slowly stood up and find myself surrounded by the mysterious fog where I got up curiously looking around.

"Strange...this isn't my room. And where is this fog coming from?"

I asked myself as I started walking through the foggy path, the fog somehow died down where I found myself outside of the mansion.

"How did I..."

Then I heard three children laughing from afar where turned around to recognize the triplets as little kids happily chasing each other.

"Awwww I didn't know the triplets were that adorable. So wait, does that mean I'm..."

I then secretly followed the young triplets behind the bushes until I heard a unfamiliar voice from afar, I slowly took a glance and saw a beautiful lady in a long black dress with purple hair and green eyes.

"Who is she?"

"Who is she?"

I asked myself as I slowly take closer look at the woman where I saw the young Laito and Kanato running off while she's standing there with Ayato, I slowly once again take a closer look while hiding in the bushes, I saw something that no other child should go through.

SMACK!

"Don't you dare disobey me Ayato! Do you know what your role is in the family?"

"Y-Yes, but-"

As the young Ayato tried to explain, she rudely cuts him off.

"Shut your mouth!"

She coldly demanded as she rephrased this to Ayato again.

"I'll say this again, what is your role as the oldest son?"

She asked as Ayato sadly said.

"My role is to be best. And if I'm not the best, then I people who are not the best shall die in the bottom of the lake."

He said it sadly as the woman happily patted him on the head and said it arrogantly.

"Exactly Ayato, you must be the best and if not, you will never consider as my son and you won't rise from the water until you're the best. Now go to your room and study!"

She coldly demanded as Ayato run away crying, I watched the young Ayato running in tears as I turned to the woman, I frown at the lady who treated Ayato like crap.

That lady! No wonder why Ayato acts like an arrogant asshole...Geez Ayato, for once I feel bad for you.

As I kept on walking with the fog reappeared on the path, the fog once again dies down when I saw a beautiful white rose on the ground, I find myself surrounded by the gorgeous gardens of white roses.