Defeating Cordelia and Richter!

Nobody's POV:
As the three charged at each other with Richter holding Yui, Ayato made the first move as swung his sword at him with his sword blocking with his sword, they both stepped back as Ayato yelled at Richter.

"Your free ride is over, I'll make you regret for coming here!"

He proclaims as Richter smirked mockingly at him, he said this.

"And what do you think you can do about it?"

As they swung their swords nonstop, she whipped his back aggressively with Richter turning around to face her as she attempt to whip him once more, he immediately grabbed the end of my whip and pulled me to the air. As she fell from the staircase, Subaru immediately caught her as he landed on the staircase, he lets go of me.

"Thanks Subaru!"

"No time to thank me, you got a fight to win!"

She nodded as she went back to face Richter once more, the brothers are rooting for us to defeat him when Ayato was leaning against the wall with Richter attempting to stab him, she swung her whip as it grabs him from behind, she pulled her whip to drag him with all of my strength.

As she pulled him back crashing against the wall, she attempt to whip him again, but Richter immediately stabbed me through the chest in front of Yui's eyes.

"Gah!"

Yumi's POV:
As I breathe weakly, he then pulled out his sword. As I fell to the floor weakly, I started to coughed up blood from my mouth when Reiji appeared before me, he wrapped my weak body in his arms.

"R-Reiji..."

He then grabs his other potion from his pocket as he drags it my mouth where my mouth breathes lifelessly.

"My butterfly please drink this."

With his hand dragging the potion in my mouth, I drink the whole potion while Reiji is holding on to me, I immediately felt my chest healing from my chest as it recovers my heart with blood still covering my shirt, I started breathing again.

Then I started to get up from my feet as I kissed Reiji once more.

"Thank you Reiji, I needed that."

"You're welcome my butterfly. Now go and defeat this man for me and my brothers."

I nodded as the brothers kept cheering for me nonstop, and Ayato and I charged at him both at the same time but Richter kicked me in the stomach as I fell to the ground, he then pushed Ayato to the wall as he stabs him in the shoulder.

"Damn..."

Richter then smirks mercilessly as he pulls the sword out from his shoulder, blood came out from his right shoulder right in front of Yui's eyes.

As he fell to the ground, Richter then slowly came up to him as he draws his sword to end his life.

"Now stay still!"

"Ayato...Yumi..."

As me and Ayato heard her innocent voice, we looked at her as her eyes changed back to pink, she shivers at the blood from his shoulder.