Trivia Time!!!

Nhaquynh: Hey guys it's me Nhaquynh and today I'm with special eight guests. It's the Sakamaki Brothers and the Komori twin sisters! How are you guys doing?

Yumi: *gently pushed up her glasses and smile* Delightful.

Yui: Good.

Reiji: *pushes his glasses up without a word*

Shu: *ignores her*

Ayato: Yours truly feels great!

Kanato: Teddy and I feel great! Isn't right teddy?

Laito: ~fufu~ hello sexy Nhaquynh chan!

Nhaquynh: *twitches*

Subaru: Tch! What a waste of time.

Nhaquynh: Oh okay...now we got that out of the way, why won't we start the trivia?

Yumi: That will be fine.

Yui: I'm fine with that.

The Sakamakis: Whatever.

Alright here's the first question for the Komori twins: What is your first impression of Sakamaki Brothers?

Yui: I was so scared, I was so frightened by them, that I even tried to escape but the triplets caught me so I couldn't escape because they would kill me if I did.

Yumi: And that's why you are so useless.

Yui: *sulks in the corner*

Nhaquynh: U-Umm...Yumi, that's a bit harsh to say-

Yumi: *death stared at me* Are you defying my opinion of her?

Nhaquynh: *shrunks* N-No...I'm not.

Yumi: Good. Now back to my answer, my first impression of the Sakamaki Brothers is when I thought of them as deplorable and despicable men, but one particular person that I find fascinated and fallen in love with is Reiji. I love him since the moment we first met, but I also formed many bonds with his brothers since their more than just cold hearted vampires, their actually damaged individuals who wanted to be loved and I'm glad that I came here. I feel so happy with them.

Shu: *smiles warmly at her*

Reiji: *smiles at her and pulls her closer to him and kisses her in the cheek*

Ayato: *rubs his head while narrowing his eyes to the left blushing*

Kanato: *smiles happily at while holding his teddy tightly*

Laito: *grins happily at her*

Subaru: *looks away from her and blushes*

Nhaquynh: Awwww how cute! Anyway next question for Ayato: How does it feel when Yumi knocked you in the head?

Ayato: PAINFUL! *glares at Yumi* and yours truly wasn't happy that she did that!

Yumi: *deadpan* You had it coming yours truly an idiot.

Ayato: WHAT WAS THAT?!?!?