Pure Jealousy

Yumi's POV:
As we walked towards his room in the hallway, he politely closed the door, however, this time he locked the door where I stood there with no idea of what's happening.

"Huh? R-Reiji?!"

As I about to asked him, he came up to me and immediately covered my mouth and pushed me aggressively towards the bookcase.

"Now Yumi, I will show you that you are mine and mine alone. Do you understand?"

He coldly said it as I stood there in shock by his sudden behavior.

While I stood there with Reiji still restraining me, he immediately bite my neck without thinking as I shouted in pain by the sudden bite, he then starts sucking me where I slowly wrapped my arms at around his back with my right hand rubbing on his hair, I put my face close to his ear and whispered.

"...Tell me...Reiji...what's wrong?...Did something...happened in school or...was it something about...me?..."

I weakly asked as he immediately stops sucking my neck, he then stared at me with intense eyes his red eyes gleamed in seriousness and asked me deeply.

"...Why?...What's wrong with me?...Why do I feel strange inside?...W-Why do I feel strange when I saw you talking to another man?!"

He shouted as I saw a drop of tears falling from his cheek, I stood there in shock by his strong emotional jealousy.

"...Reiji..."

"First you talked to that hysteric teddy holding freak, then you talked to that deplorable lewd man, and now you're talking to that deplorable self centered man?!"

He shouted at me out of jealousy and anger as I stood there in shock.

I then cupped his teary face with my both hands as I stared at him with strong intensity, I wholeheartedly and strictly said to him.

"Reiji...listen to me, no matter where I am or where I go, I will never end up with neither of them. The only man I want to be with is you Reiji. You're the only man that I want to be and accompanied with. You're the only man who made my cold heart melt into one."

As I wholeheartedly said it, I lightly blushed at my words, but I kept going.

"...What I was saying is that I...I..."

I tried to say the inner feelings from my heart and my head, but Reiji pulled me into his chest and hugged me without letting go as he whispered into my ear.

"Then be with me Yumi. Stay with me forever and ever for the rest of all endless eternity."

I then gently break away the embrace as I slowly unbutton my shirt to show my exposed neck and shoulders.

"Then let me show you. I'll prove to you that I belong to you. I want to be with you. I want to stay with you. I want you to bite all over until my body goes numb. So please Reiji, please let me prove my  unconditional feelings for you by showing you my exposed neck."

I wholeheartedly begged politely as he slowly walks to me and cups my cheek and smiles warmly at me.

"Then let me suck your blood. I'll show you how much I want you, your heart, your body. I want you so bad it makes me feel happy."

He said it as he gently bites my neck as I suppress the pain on my neck as I wrapped my arms around him, I slowly formed a loving smile while he sucks my blood from my neck.

While sucking my neck, I then feel weak in my body, but Reiji holds my almost weaken body while sucking my blood, he then lifts me up in a bridal style where I wrapped my arms around his shoulders while the two of us smiled, we gazed each other lovingly with our eyes gleamed in unconditional love.

I then sweetly asked him.

"Reiji...do I...taste good?"

He then lightly kissed me in the forehead as he smiled at me lovingly, he politely answered me.

"You tasted perfectly delicious Yumi."

I smiled warmly at him as I gently closed my eyes while he carries me to my room.

You don't have to worry about me Reiji, because I love you so much.

Just as he walks while carrying me, he softly whispers into my ear.

"I love so much Yumi and I won't let anyone else have you because you belong to me."