Bonding with Kanato!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Yumi's POV:
"Mm..what?...how did I?..."

I slowly rise up from my bed while gently rubbing my neck that Reiji bit me in to as I remembered what happen back in the room with Reiji.

"So you're awake."

"Huh?"

I turned around to see Reiji sitting on the edge of my bed while gazing at me so intently.

"Did you...carried me all the way here?"

I asked curiously when he lightly nods, I lightly sighed.

"Please forgive Reiji, I didn't mean to put you through so much work. I must've been very heavy back there."

I said it as I lightly blushed if what happened, Reiji formed a gentle smile on his face where he gently lifts my chin as I stared at his red eyes without looking away.

"No you're not Yumi. You're perfectly fine the way you are."

He said lovingly as I gently smiled back at him, he politely stood up from my bed and I stood up as well.

"Get changed quickly, we do not want to be late for school alright?"

I nodded clearly with Reiji left the room, I quickly changed into my uniform and meet up with everyone in the car.

While at school, Reiji told me to take rest from school off since he felt bad for what he did to me back in the house, but I felt a bit better anyway so I decided to go to food prep to make myself feel better where I made some scones for Reiji and myself.

After the bell rang, I walked towards my second period in the hallway until I heard a loud shrill from downstairs in the hallway, I sighed as I already knew it was Yui whose causing the commotion.

Seriously Yui, what am I going to do with you? I'm going to punish you when we get home from school.

As I went downstairs to see the commotion, I find myself face palming at the sight of Yui embarrassing herself when I saw the spill of coffee on floor while Kanato scolding at her.

"Don't you know I prefer things that are sweet? I hate things that have a bitter aftertaste, so I hate coffee! Why is it so hard for you to understand?!"

He coldly shouted at her as she stands fearfully while being frighten by him like she looks completely useless, I walked downstairs to take a closer look.

"But that's no reason to spill it in the floor-"

"Don't think you can talk back to me like that! You're only a worthless mortal, so you have no right!"

He interrupted her while she tries to explain to him, He got very frustrated when she apologizes.

"Um...I'm really sorry.."

"I know you, and you're not sorry at all, why are you apologizing?!"

He coldly scolded her while all of the girls surrounding them are gossiping about her while scorning in the hallway.

"That bitch."

"I know right, she's such a dumbass."

"Poor Kanato."

"How dare she disrespects my Kanato kun!"

"She knows damn well that he doesn't like coffee!"

Hmm...I'm aware of Kanato having a sweet tooth, so I can tell how much he loves sweets.

I thought to myself where I went up to Yui and Kanato while walking past the chatter of the bitchy fan girls, I politely walked towards him and politely apologized.

"Excuse me, but whatever my sister did you wasn't intentional. She's just doesn't know when think before she did something."

I politely apologized as I looked at Yui with contempt where she stood there shivering at my intense stare, I sighed in dissatisfaction.

"You could've just ask him before you give him coffee?"

I strictly asked as she nervously tried to answer before Kanato cuts her off.

"U-Umm...well...I-"

"Yes Yui. You could you not be such a fool and understand me once?"

He asked contemptuously as he coldly glared at my sister, he turned his head back to me where I assure him politely.

"Anyway Kanato, if it makes you feel any better, I'll give you a bag of baked scones that I made at economics in food prep."

I smiled as I showed a bag of baked scones to Kanato, he looked at it first and grabbed the scones from my hand.

He then carefully opens the bag where he gently smiles the sweet smell of scones. As he takes one scone from the bag with one hand, he took a bite from the scone as his eyes widen in surprise, he immediately smiles where he quickly ate the first piece of the scone.

Then he took my hand shakes it happily while still smiling at me, I couldn't help but smile back at him.

"Thank you for the scones you've made! It's really delicious and so sweet of you think that I love sweets! Don't you think teddy?"

I grin at his cheery reaction where I'm lightly flattered by his compliments.

"Why thank you Kanato for appreciating the food I made for you. If you want, I can make more."

"Yes please. Teddy and I would love to have your delicious baked sweets! Say, would you like to bake sweets with me someday?"

He asked as I gently smiled at him.

"I would love to bake with you any time!"

As the both of us smiled, I shifted my eyes to find Yui went off again without a single trace. Then I mentally face palm at Yui's sudden location in the school building.

Then I asked Kanato about my sister.

"Excuse Kanato but do you know where Yui went off to? I need to find her so I can discipline to behave herself."

"Oh right. She on top of the rooftop."

He politely answered as I twitch at the thought of Yui being stupidly naive, I politely ask him.

"And is there a reason why she's up there?"

"She's up there to get her bag because I did it to punish her isn't that right teddy?"

Wow to admit that I was going to punish her when we get home from school, but... I'll let that slide since he already done it for me.

Then I lightly sighed as I reverted back to my gentle smile at him.

"Anyway you should get going to your next class. You don't want your teacher to know that you're absent today."

He then grins at me.

"Alright, I'll get going."

"Alright then, I'll see you when we get home."

"Okay bye Yumi-sama!"

He waved happily to me as I waved him back as well before I ran upstairs to find Yui, I smiled warmly as I thought to myself.

Hmmm...maybe Kanato isn't that bad at all.