My First Date with Reiji

Yumi's POV:
It was a beautiful night in the city for our first date when me and my boyfriend Reiji are walking down through the city, I got so intrigued by the beautiful sight of the city where shops, stores, and many buildings are glistening everywhere in the city.

"Wow this is such a beautiful city Reiji."

"Mm."

He nodded as I smiled happily at him, I caught of an adorable yellow creature in a blue overalls with a teddy bear he is holding with Reiji turning my direction.

"Oh my god Reiji look at this adorable thing, isn't it adorable?"

I said cheerfully at him as carefully analyzes the stuffed toy, he turned to me.

"And you assuring me to buy this strange thing?"

"Oh no you don't have to force yourself to buy me one, I was just intrigued by the looks of it. Besides for some reason, it reminds me of Kanato since he has a teddy as well."

I grin as I lightly giggled at the thought of Kanato, Reiji smiled warmly at me as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Then why won't you let me buy this thing for you?"

He asked as I smiled tenderly at him, I replied.

"Thank you Reiji, it was very generous of you."

I said kindly as he kissed me on the cheek, he smiled.

"Anything for my lovely bride, my beautiful butterfly."

After he bought me the yellow plushy from the store, I am so happy that I even wrapped his arm around both of my arms. As I lean my head down gently to his shoulder with my gift still holding my left arm, I gently nuzzled my cheek to his shoulder with Reiji smiling back.

"Thank you so much for buying this adorable thing for me. I am so happy..."

I said blushing with Reiji wrapping his arm around my waist and he kissed my cheek.

"I'm so happy to have a wonderful beautiful woman like you."

While walking through the city with my arms still holding on to his, I thought about having a great boyfriend like Reiji.

I can't believe it. I going out on a first date with Reiji and bought me a gift! How sweet of him! I'm so happy that I have a perfect boyfriend like Reiji.

While thinking about Reiji as we walked, I felt a large hand on my butt when an older an squeezed my butt with scent a smell of alcohol and smoke, he starts to flirt with me inappropriately.

"Hey hot stuff, why won't you ditched this nerd and come hang out with a real man like me?"

He said lewdly as I get disgusted by his advances, I was about to punched him until Reiji suddenly turned to him and punched him hard sending him flying.

"Don't you dare put your filthy hands on what's rightfully mine you deplorable man!"

"Oh Reiji!"

I said happily as I leaped into his arms snuggling his arm, I kissed him in the cheek with him smiling warmly at me.

"Your my hero."

"And you are my beautiful bride my lovely butterfly."

He said as we shared a warm embrace, Shu appeared upon us with a serious look on his face.

"Shu, what are you doing here?"

I politely asked him with him replying my answer.

"I just have an urgent message for Reiji."

"And what's that?"

He strictly asked with Shu still having seriousness under his eyes.

"Come back to the mansion right now, it's our father. He's here at the mansion right now."

He said as Reiji twitches at his father's unannounced arrival at the mansion, I blinked twice when he mentioned about their father.

Their father?...