Another fun story..Yaaay..

So, I was playing Roblox and went AFK for a few moments, when I get back, this person comes up to me and asks me if I want to be her sister (It's a RP game). I politely decline, as I am trying to work on earning money in game, and then, she freakin' plays the pity card on me!
For those who don't know, "playing the pity card" means that someone is trying to get you to pity them by coming up with an artificial sad story for themselves.
How do I know she was playing the pity card, you ask? Well, this person said, and I quote, "But, I have no family in real life, they are all dead."
Really?! It sure doesn't seem that way, due to the fact that you have enough money to afford an I-Phone and have incredibly bad spelling (Trust me on this, there was no punctuation or anything; as if a child wrote it).
I replied, saying, "How can you afford the I-Phone that you're playing on, then?" However, after that moment, she turned to a guy that had just walked up to her, and started a new conversation.
Wow. At the time I am writing this (Right after this happened), it is literally 10:47 PM and I am too tired to deal with this. I responded with, "Seriously? Don't play the pity card with me, please," before walking off.
I swear, some people aren't very good at using their brain and social skills. Don't they realize that some people actually experience losing their entire family and, then, are stuck in orphanages or on streets with no electricity, living, forever with the horror that they are all alone and the ones that grew up with them are dead and will never come back?
Seriously..It's kind-of sickening when you think about it..Anyways..I'll be on Roblox, avoiding the slightest sight of that person. If you are the one who said this to me and are reading this right now, think about what you are saying before you actually say it. This could get you into big trouble one of these days. Just, be careful.
Alright guys, I'll see ya later. BYE!!