Your Song

(A/N: This is based on my headcannon about Bill's family. Please read my fanfiction: Molly to get the full story)

(A/N: The song belongs to Elton John and I STRONGLY recommend that you listen to it while reading to get the full experience. This songfic is kinda sad. Be warned for, tears may be just a second away)

A small one-eyed, golden triangle floated up to a large, purplish, blue square wearing a black top hat with a chestnut-colored moustache and one eye. Compared to the square, this tiny demon's top tip came up to about where his legs met his body.

The small shape had his hands behind his back and looked up at his elder, happily. He then took his hands away from his back and, with them, a picture of two, yellow triangles, one with a black hair bow floating above her head, and a blue square with a top hat, all with black arms and legs, drawn messily in crayon. He showed it to his father who immediately, apon seeing the unprofessional picture, looked at him happily and picked him up in a warm hug.

Years later, the same triangle came home, his blue backpack dragging on the floor behind him as he floated silently through the door, looking downwards. His eye was contorted into a sad expression as he dropped his bag next to the door. He had purple and red patches all over his triangular body, some actually dripping with a familiar red liquid. His father noticed his injuries and floated over to him, kneeling down to his height. The triangle teared up and turned blue, hugging his father tightly as his body shook, each sob wracking his body harshly.

The square hugged him back, softly as the scene faded to a triangle with a bow tie and top hat staring at the picture he'd drawn years apon years ago. As he stared, his yellow color slowly faded to a light blue, tearing up once more. He shook slightly as a tear suddenly fell to the ground, silently. He was alone now. The square was no longer there to protect him.

How wonderful life is when you're in the world...

(A/N: I intended this to be released on Father's Day. This is extremely early because I don't have enough patience and probably won't remember to release it then. I hope you enjoyed.)