Will You Forgive Me

(A/N: This one shot focuses on my OC. Feel free to put your name in place of her's if you want this to be an X-Reader! I will not be offended as I was debating on weather or not to write this as an X-Reader myself.)

Molly hung her head as she boarded the plane. She was done with Gravity Falls's madness. She was in mental pain and the pain just increased as her thoughts decided to repeat the conversation that her boyfriend and herself had had previously.

Bill stepped in front of Molly, growling at the man in front of her like a savage animal.

"Bill! Stop! He wasn't hurting me or anything!"

"Are you kidding?! He was totally hitting on you!" The demon replied, keeping his eyes glued onto the man.

"He just walked up to us!"

"He looked at you and thought of having you as his!"

The man, thoroughly freaked out, turned and ran from the couple, his eyes wide and terrified. Bill spat at the ground.

"Good riddance!"

"Bill! Why'd you have to freak him out like that?!"

"Because I wanted to keep you safe!"

"I didn't need to be kept safe!"

"If you want to stay with me then you do!" He turned, his brows slanted angrily.

"Let me be myself! Let things happen as they happen! You are not the god of fate!"

"I know who I am and what I control and the things that I control are my and your fates!"

"You do not control me!" Molly said, angered at the demon.

"Oh, I sure do! And keep your pretty little mouth shut, got it, missy?!" His outfit faded to a bloody crimson as he clenched his fists tightly.

"I will not bend to your rules! I am not your slave!"

"Well then, if you aren't gonna listen obediently, then leave, you little, annoying, disobedient, mortal, idiot parasite!" Bill roared, his voice becoming a deep rumble.

Immediately, Molly's eyes widened and she brought her hand to her mouth, tears gathering in her eyes. Her breath quivered as she turned around and ran. As she did this, the dream demon, realizing what he said, put his own hand up to his mouth.

"M-MOLLY, WAIT! I DIDN'T-."

She looked out of the plane's window, spotting the signs telling her which runway she was on at the moment and sighed. It wasn't long until she would be gone from Gravity Falls. Gone from her home.

The plane halted on its designated runway as Molly looked down. There was a moment of silence before the intercom came on and the pilot spoke.

"Sorry, folks! We're having our air conditioning checked and then, we'll be on our way."

The radio shut off with a chuck as Molly shut her eyes and sighed once again. She wanted to be out of here quickly and get it over with before she could change her mind.

Suddenly, the sound of a microphone being put too close to its speaker rang out, causing many passengers, including the girl, to block their ears in pain. The sound lasted for only about two seconds before it stopped, followed by a familiar voice talking over the radio.

"Hey! Sorry to interrupt your flight! I just have a message for someone very special to me and my friends here in Gravity Falls," The voice started. "Molly, I know what you heard me say and..I'm so, so sorry. I didn't mean to say the things that I did to you. I was in a fit of rage and I couldn't think straight. I've thought about my actions and promise to change. So, please, rethink your trip and answer this for me. Will you forgive me?" The intercom went silent.

Molly unbuckled her seat belt and stood, salty water brimming her eyes once more. Walking out into the aisle, she opened the above compartment and pulled her bags out, swiftly. She speed-walked to the front of the plane and opened the front door, stepping out onto the runway.

Halting, she let a tear escape her eyes. The brunette suddenly dropped her luggage, sprinted forward, and wrapped her arms around her boyfriend who returned the embrace.

"I'm sorry," Bill whispered, hugging Molly tightly.

"I know," she answered. "You're forgiven."