Get Along! (BillDip) (TheGirlMaison's Suggestion)

(A/N: This is a grown-up AU. I just thought it fit. That is all!)

The birds were singing, the sun was shining, and it was a beautiful day. Everyone seemed to have some reason to smile, except for two grown men.

Bill Cipher and Dipper Pines were currently sitting angrily on opposite sides of the former's bed. Mabel, Dipper's twin sister, had had enough with the two men fighting all the time and, as a "solution", had locked them up in the same room together to make up for it.

Of course they despised Mabel's idea of a "solution" but, in the end, the woman forced the two to agree. They had also agreed the fighting was too frequent and, as a result, they didn't put up much of a fight.

So, there they were, sitting on opposite sides of Dipper's bed in complete silence. Not one word was spoken. Not one sound made. The silence was so overwhelming that you could hear the wind rustling the leaves through the closed window.

Suddenly, Bill, the yellow-clad, fancily dressed man, broke the silence.

"So...Uh, I guess we're supposed to make up with each-other?" He cleared his throat, his voice echoing and unnatural. "Y-yeah..I guess," Dipper replied, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly as his blue and white pinetree baseball cap glinted in the sunlight.

"Well, this is awkward." "Really? I thought you wouldn't be bothered by awkward conversations!" "Yeah, well, Demons get uncomfortable too, sometimes."

Dipper was surprised by this. He had thought that, because he was a dealer, Bill wouldn't be bothered by awkward conversation.

Huh, well, I'm glad I'm not the only one." Dipper replied, grinning a bit. "Dude, you're awkward all the time," Bill chuckled. The other boy didn't reply.

It was true. Everybody who knew Dipper Pines knew that the man was almost always an awkward mess. He couldn't deny that.

Still, the man was very approachable and attractive, seeming to catch women's glances wherever he went.

The two men talked for a while before an awkward silence came over them yet again. This one, however, was broken quickly by Bill.

"Uh, Pinetree, can I try something?" He asked, shyly. "Sure! Wait, what is this something exactly?" "U-um...this," suddenly, Bill kissed Dipper on the lips.

The surprised man sat there in shock for a couple more seconds before embracing the other and giving in, deepening the kiss.

Now, Bill was surprised. He hadn't counted on Dipper actually enjoying this! he had just wanted to try it, see how it felt, why mortals did it all the time. But, after some time, Bill gave in, hugging Dipper close.

Suddenly, there was a click as the lock of the door came undone.

The boys quickly stopped and sat like nothing had happened.

"So, have you guys made up yet?" Asked Mabel. The two boys nodded and vowed that they would keep the incident a secret from everybody else.