I Just Can't Wait to be King!

(What if Bill Cipher was the prince of demons? Just a cute little songfic idea. I picture young Bill's voice as a slightly pitched up and echoey Simba voice (More like Kovu from the Lion King 2) . Enjoy.)

Kovu:

(Please try to refrain from playing the song until the story says

(Please try to refrain from playing the song until the story says. Thanks!)

A young boy walked around his father's kingdom, a man by his side. The man was lecturing the blonde on the kingdom's history. Unbeknownst to him, the child wasn't listening, just marveling at the breathtaking structures of the kingdom. The towering buildings on either side of him loomed over them, painted beautifully with sparkling ribbons of gold, blue, black, and white. As his mentor continued his speech, still walking towards his goal, the prince stopped at a building and unfurled his black and golden-tipped wings, taking off and landing on the top of it.

"-And in conclusion," his mentor opened his eyes. "You are the most fitting heir to-Your highness?" He stopped, noticing that his student was no longer following him and looked around, spotting him on the roof of the fore mentioned building.

"A-ah! Get down from there, Master Bill! You could get hurt!"

"Yeah! That's what's thrilling about it!" Bill replied, lying down on his stomach and looking down at him. "It's called fun. Ever heard of it, Reynolds?"

Reynolds sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Sire, I am not in the mood for this riff-raff today. Please get down and act like the respectful prince you are so that I can finish your lesson."

"What? You mean act boring? I don't think that I want to."

"Your highness, you are going to wrinkle your golden robe!"

"And? It's not like my family can't afford to get it ironed again, is it?" The prince said, fixing one of his golden sleeves, the end of it decorated with a sparkly black stripe.

"Please, just-get down, Sire."

"Why can't I have fun for once?"

"Because, you are going to be king! And, when you are king-!"

"I won't have to listen to you," Bill interrupted, a smirk creeping onto his face. "And, I'll get to make all the rules."

"It doesn't exactly work that way Si-"

Bill laughed, interrupting his mentor once more. "And I'll make this kingdom the most powerful kingdom in all the universe! Conquering other kings, left and right," he said, flying a bit off of the roof and punching the empty air, "and making allies to be able to conquer more!"