What My Cipher Mark Is Telling Me

(Yes, this is another songfic. The song belongs to Hasbro Studios.)

Bill floated in the Mindscape, thinking, when suddenly he felt a disturbance. He brought up a hologram of the Cipher Wheel to find that some of the marks on it were switched around.

"Uh oh.." He brought up a hologram of the first person, a young boy named dipper. His symbol, the pine tree, was one of the symbols switched.

He was confused as well, trying to do things that shooting star would do. Without warning, he started to voice his feelings in song.

"I try to stay silly, be the nicest guy I know but no matter what I try it sadly doesn't seem to show. I've gotta keep on at it, 'cuz, clearly, you can see, It's got to be my destiny. Because it's what my cipher mark is telling me!" He sang, pointing to his hat. It no longer had the blue pine tree but, instead, had a rainbow shooting star on it.

Bill switched the hologram to Dipper's twin sister, Mabel who was the shooting star on the wheel. She started singing as well, holding the second journal and looking at it evilly.

"It's time to find a way to rid me of  the pines. All my schemes have failed me so far and I need some more time. If only I could find it, the one with journal three. It's got to be my destiny, 'cuz it's what my cipher mark is telling me!" She uttered, pointing to her sweater which now had a star with an eye instead of her shooting star.

The triangle then switched over to watching the owner of that symbol, Gideon. He was sitting in the back of the shack in the owner's office. He sang in his southern drawl.

"It's hard for me to tell my employees to work. I don't know if anybody'll listen to this twirp," he said, pointing to himself with his thumbs. "I'm tryin' my hardest 'cuz, obvious as it be, it's got to be my destiny, 'cuz it's what my cipher Mark is tellin' me!" He held his cape that now had an odd symbol on it, resembling a crescent connected to a fish tail.

Bill's eye widened as he saw the owner of the shack, Stanley Pines, sweeping the floor. He was sweating profusely.

"I don't know if I can keep working in this dusty shack! The pay here is awful and I think I sprained my back," He removed his right hand from the broom and put it on his back, standing up straight. "I must impress my boss but oh woe is me! It's got to be my destiny 'cuz it's what my cipher Mark is telling me!" He sang, taking his burgundy fez off that now had a question mark on the front.

Finally, the demon switched to watching the shack's handyman, Soos who was in the woods holding Journal three.

"I'm looking for these monsters but I've gotta watch my back. I don't seem to have any cool weapons to attack. These dudes are vicious and very hungry!"

He put all the holograms up and watched as they synchronized.

Soos started, "It's got to be,"

Then Mabel, "It's got to be,"

Then Gideon, "My destiny,"

Then Stanley, "My destiny,"

Dipper then joined in, "And it's what my cipher mark,"

They all sang together, "It's what my cipher mark, yes it's what my cipher mark is telling me!"