Unused Ideas For Molly

I thought it'd be cool to show you guys some unused ideas for my character, Molly! If you want to read her series, the first book is called: Molly (A Gravity Falls Fanfiction).

Molly Is The Lost Demon Princess. I thought of this idea a while ago and thought I would put this into my story. Bill would've found out that Molly was Melody, a rainbow-colored music note-shaped demon who was Bill's only friend. She would've been pushed through a portal by her father during the Demon Apocolypse and lost all memory of her past life. Eventually, because of certain plot holes and reasons, I decided to scrap the idea. I might make a oneshot of it though.

The Apocolypse. Earlier in this book, I made a chapter about Bill's Apocolypse. Originally, it was supposed to be a oneshot. After XxKawaii_GoddessxX suggested that I do a third book, I decided to incorporate my oneshot and make it into a full-length story. While writing the book, I contemplated on whether or not to add minions for Bill to do his bidding. This idea was forgotten about and eventually left out of the story completely. It would be too much work to have Bill control multiple minions and for them to appear out of nowhere in the story.

Your OC's. During my first book, I thought long and hard (About five seconds) about putting some of your OC's into my book. I started doing it, but stopped after I realized how hard it is to introduce a character that would do literally nothing plot wise in my story. Originally, I was going to have all the OC's come together with the Pines family to defeat Bill. There were, however, many plot holes and, I realized that my story would essentially look like a piece of Swiss Cheese if this idea was put into use. It was scrapped after I decided to go with the original plot I had thought up before all these ideas came into play.

So, those were some things that I scrapped from my Molly series! I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you in the next oneshot!