Chapter Twenty- The End :(

Rey kissed his lips as he walked out of the kitchen with a cup of warm coffee in his travel mug.

"Dad!" Ben said and Kylo turned his head to see his adopted son running after him.

"What's up ?" Kylo's asked.

"Can I have a ride to school ? In the cool car ?! Please ?!" He begged.

"Okay come on kid" he said and then a little girl tugged on his pants leg.

"Daddy!" She said and put her arms up "Car ! Car !"

Rey walked over and picked up the little girl with long black hair "no no Lilly" she held her on her hip "daddy and brother go to school you stay with me okay?"she said moving the hair out of her eyes.

Kylo checked his watch and then kissed his daughter and wife and rubbed Rey's pregnant belly them grabbed his 6 year old son's hand and dragged them out to the car parked out front.

"Bye Ben ! Have a good day ! Love you" Kylo said rolling down the window as Ben walked into school.

"Bye dad ! Love you too!" He smiled and ran to meet up with his friends.

He smiled and drove on his way to work in the city away from their little suburb home.

The end .

-A.N.-
I know there was more to write with this story but I plan on finishing this and starting a new book this weekend ! Please give me some story ideas you'd love to see and DONT YOU DARE SAY TO UPDATE MY OLD ONE ! LIKE BITCH NO !

Always thank  you for all the reads , comments , votes and endless support I've gained from you all!

HERES TO ALL THE SUGARDADDIES AND SUAGRBABIES IN THE WORLD !

-Johanna B. Kangaroo