Chapter Seventeen- A Damged Childhood

They were sitting in the couch , her head in his lap as some movie was playing . His fingers wove their way through her chestnut locks.

"You never answered my question" Rey said .

"It's a dumb question" he said as he twisted parts of her hair together .

"Please ?" She asked .

"Fine... okay , when I was little ... my uncle had this dog named Artoo and when I was playing with my cars one day the dog ate it and I pretty much watched every poop that dog took for like a week" he said.

Rey smiled and grabbed his other hand and kissed it "that's the most childish thing you've done "

"May I ask you a question now ?" He asked her.

"Okay" she nodded at him and grabbed the throw blanket to seal over her chilled body.

"What was your childhood like ?" He asked.

"My ... my mother was a drug addict ... she , used to do horrible things , sell and steal ... I was 7 and she told me to stay in my room while she had a party ... it wasn't a party ... she shot up heroine and then coke ...
I went to grab water the next morning and found her dead , body hung over my piano... I called the police and I was given to my grandfather Ben ... he took care of me until he was 67 and ... he passed away of cancer ... I was put in foster care." She said.

"I had no idea" Kylo said .

"I never let you think though ... my foster father ... Unktar Plutt was a horrible man who came to America when he was 45. He had serval other children he fostered ... all boys who were hard working... he ... he's the landlord of the building I used to live in... anyway ... there was a boy there named Will and I kissed him one day and Plutt found out... he beat Will silly and the pulled me off of him... he ..." a tear ran down her face "he touched me... saying if I was going about kissing men I should kiss him since I owe him everything ... he tried to take my clothes off me ... he ... he managed to get my under wear off and push my nightgown up ... I ran ... I kicked him in the face and ran ... I ran to Miss Maz's ... she was my case worker ... Maz took me in and tried to adopt me ... she was actually friends with my grandfather ... I turned 18 a month before the state approved ... She's been there for me for a long time... I tell most people she's my aunt or mom..." Rey said.

"I'm ... I had no idea Rey..." he brushed a piece of her hair back.

"I met Andrew and ... it was fast and furious... he wined me and dined me promising me grand things and ... it was a lie ... I told him I was pregnant and he ... he called me a whore and then kicked me out ... he also left the country three days later" Rey sighed .
"What about you ?" She asked sitting up to face him .

Kylo wiped her tears "my mother got pregnant at 19... and my father ... he wasn't around he didn't want to be held down .. he was a pilot in the airforce ... mom and I moved around a lot ... she had tons of jobs and ... when I turned 10 my uncle asked if he could take care of me while my mom was working to get on her feet... I learned how my grandfather worked for NASA and how my uncle was planning onto ..."

"What about the whole Kylo Ben thing ?" She asked.

"My father named me Ben ... Ben Bail Organa Solo... i didn't like the name ... it was a constant reminder of the man who walked out on me and my mom" he said.

"Kylo ?" She asked.

"The Ky is from Skywalker , my grandfather's last name and Ol is from Solo... so that I could at least honor the Solo's who tried to be with me ..."

Rey brushed back a piece of his hair . "We're damaged" she said .

"If you could let me in I could be good for you" Kylo told her pressing his forehead to hers.

"People hurt us" Rey sighed.

"And they vanish and you're right , it really blows ... but we let go and take a deep breath" he said and sighed.

"Kiss me" she said and he pressed his lips to hers as she ran her fingers up his jaw and traced to his hairline .

They pulled away breathlessly "You're one of the most amazing people I've ever meet" he said with a huge goofy grin plastered on his face.

"You too" she smiled at him and cuddled into his warm chest.

-A.N.-
Rey and Kylo ! My babies ! Oh !
So yes she and him both had horrible childhoods and it will come into how they take care of Ben !

-Rey and Kylo ! My babies ! Oh !So yes she and him both had horrible childhoods and it will come into how they take care of Ben !

-Joey

-Joey