Chapter Seven- Colorful

"You're a sugar baby" Finn said as he sipped his tea.

"I mean ... I guess technically... but if you were me you would do the same ... right ?" Rey asked her own latte warm in her hands .

"I would ... but ... what about Benji ? Rey he's gonna start talking soon ... what if he thinks that Kylo is his -"

"He won't ... I don't let Benji be held by him for too long ... I don't let him feed him or changing him... I really rather Benji think of him as an uncle" she said .

"What about Kylo's mom"

"She's fooled that we're dating .... were gonna have lunch with in the afternoon ... she wants to meet Benji"

"Oh ..." Finn said . "How you feeling all about that ?"

"Okay ... were not going anywhere too fancy ... the Cheesecake Factory its apparently her favorite restaurant" Rey said .

"Oh ... that's nice " Finn said .

"Yeah ... I'm worried though ... I said I'd be his arm candy , fake girlfriend not going to lunch with his mother and her meeting my son" Rey sighed .

"Then quit" Finn told her.

"I have no job ... I have a son and I have bills ... he pays for them all"

"Then make some boundaries.. talk with him" he said "you have to consent to everything"

"There's no sex involved" Rey said flat as she checked the time on her new phone .

"What ?" Finn asked almost spitting his tea out.

"No sex ... he said no sex ... all I'm do to is be his girlfriend to the media and his mom ... at home no ... he stays in his bedroom or office and only comes out for food ... so " she shrugged .

"Didn't Andrew say no sex when you two began dating ? By the way how's your baby ?!" He snapped .

"Kylo seems different"

"HES A GUY !" Finn said "a straight billionaire who owns the most popular and powerful social networking site out there ... bigger than BuzzFeed and Facebook ... he owns a baseball team !"

"He does ?" Rey asked .

"I googled him while you were in the bathroom ... Mets" he said .

"Hmm... at least it's not the Cubs ... anyway Finn he said no ... nothing I'm not comfortable ... he said maybe he'd kiss my cheek and vice versus for the press .... maybe holding my hand or something but not making me orgasm while he's paying my bills" she said .

"What makes you think he'd let you orgasm ?" Finn asked .

"What ?!"

"He just seems like the type of guy with a weird kink ... not letting her get her own release but getting himself one ... does he have a play room ?"

"Finn ?" She asked .

"Like 50 shades of grey ... like does he have gags and chains and whips and leather stuff ?"

"I don't know !"

"It seems an awfully lot like 50 shades ... the money , the dating shit ... hell he could be typing up your sex contract write now ..."

"Oh my god Finn no! He's at work ! He's doing something with google and crap" she said "you really need to stop reading fanfiction"

"Oh I didn't tell you ! I read this amazing newsies one called 'A Months Notice' it's like 67 chapters and on WATTPAD but it's not that kinky ... oh my god ! It's written by Johanna and oh I read this other by the girl named Soph ... and her main characters names are Rey and Ben but like they're in outer space and have some magic thingy ... you should read it ! Want me to send you the link ?!!!!"