Chapter Thirteen- London : START COMMENTING NOW !

Rey pretty much fell asleep on the elevator ride up to their London hotel room.

Kylo had to struggle to pick her up and carry their four suitcase , his back pack , laptop bag and her bag.

He settled everything down and then carried Rey to the bed in the hotel. He took off her shoes and pulled the bobby onus out of her hair . He was pretty much okay that she was wearing a long sweater and black leggings so she was good to sleep. He grabbed a wet wipe and swiped off her colored lip tint and little bit of powder on her cheeks.

He sent a handful of emails and put their bags away then got himself ready for bed .

The cold London air tingling their skin as he lifted the covers . He felt a shift then suddenly Rey was holding him around the waist .

He knew she was asleep, if she were awake she would be calling Maz to check on Ben .

He sighed and held her back , running his larger hand down her hair and back to soothe her from the separation of her and her baby boy.

He knew how much he meant to her , because Ben meant a lot to him too.
Sometimes it made Kylo feel like a good person or a father .

Memories of that little boy giggling warmed his heart.

Ben was in his arms as Kylo was buying a cup of coffee . "He looks like you" he snapped his head and saw a woman with two little boys of her own.

"Pardon ?" He asked.

"Your son... he looks an awfully like you... unless your wife had black hair like so as well"

"No my - no , he takes after me ... but he has her eyes ... her gorgeous hazel eyes"

"How old is he ?" The lady asked.

"Eight months two days ago" he said .

"Oh ... and this is gonna be his first Halloween in a couple weeks ! Oh that's exciting ! Is he talking yet?"

"Not yet ? Huh Ben ?" He asked ruffling his black hair . "Huh ? ... exactly" he smiled and they both laughed .

Rey woke up around 2:30 and found hands wrapped around her and fingers softly brushing her hair.

She looked up to see a fast asleep Kylo holding her and she holding him. She stretched a little .

"Shh, go to sleep" she said .

"Are you okay?" He asked softly .

"I'm fine..." she said and he nodded then closed his eyes .

"Kylo ?" She asked quietly .

"Hmm?" He mumbled his arms no longer on her.

"Would ? Would you play with my hair please ?" She sighed .

And his hands made their way back up to her hair and softly ran his fingers through her hair over and over again.

She moaned softly , enjoying the tenderness and softness of his hands . Kylo took a deep breath and tried to keep in hisself together .

"Well be getting to around 10 so don't worry about an alarm clock or anything" he whispered .

"Okay" she mumbled into his side her head on his chest as she snuggled into his large form to gather the warmth he was giving off.

-A.N.-
Yeah it's totally
Cool that you're not commenting ... so okay !

SHE SAID FUCKING SARCASTICALLY!

Please guys ! I've done the math and checked the stats and tons of the chapters have no comments or only one !

The longer y'all dony comment the slower the burn .... FIGHT ME BITCH AND I WONT WRITE SMUT IF I DONY GET COMMENHS !

-Joey