Chapter Three- A Deal

Rey woke up to a text .

Moving today ... your shit is in the storage unit ... give your key to Plutt ... done with your baby and crap !

Fuck her roommates. She wanted to cry ... correction she did cry . She was homeless , without a car , a single mother and a college student .

The door opened and Kylo walked in , dressed in a suit with a brief case and cup of coffee in hands . "You okay ?" He asked .

She looked around and just broke down . He set his cup down and sat on the edge of the bed and rubbed her shoulder . "Rey what's wrong ?"

"My life fucking sucks ... I'm 23, a single mom , my baby's father is off in the Caribbean selling drugs illegally and probably dead ... my stuff got stolen, my car was towed off and my roommates kicked me out ..." she sobbed in her hands .

He took a deep breath "I have a proposition for you Rey -"

"What ?" She looked up .

"A proposition if you will... an idea ... proposal ..."

"Which is ?" She asked .

"I'm a billionaire... I have money coming out of my nose , I own the multimedia company Quick Flash ... I have more than enough money than anyone could spend in three lifetimes ..."

"Okay and ?" She asked .

"How would you like for me to pay for everything ?"

"Everything ?!" She asked "no .. I can do this on my own and -"

"I mean ... you and Benji live here ... with me and -"

"What ?!" She yelled .

"You and your son live here ... I'll pay for nannys and babysitters ... pay for your tuition and bills ... get you a new car and out of debt " he said .

"Are you high ?" She asked

"No ... you can have everything you could ever want for yourself and son... clothes and money and trips and no debt ... -"

"And what do you get out of this ?! I'm not a hooker !" She snapped .

"I'm not asking you to have sex with me... more like ... companionship... I'm a business man , I'm expected to have a girlfriend of sorts ... so when the time is needed you come with me to galas and premiers , I'll pay for everything you just stand with me , take some pictures meet some people ... that's it-"

"I'm not having sex with you" she said.

"If I wanted sex I would have told you ... Rey your son means everything to you ... I know because you're like my mom ... putting her kid first ... so just let me take care of the money and you go to school ; quit your job , live here and get to see the world ... travel to Pairs and India and London ... what do you so ?" He asked his eyebrow raised .

She looked to her son who was sleeping quietly , his pacifier in his mouth and his black hair on his head . "No sex?" She asked .

"No sex ... just photo opportunities" Kylo said .

"You're gonna pay off all my school debt ?" She asked .

"Other bills as well ,car, phone , food and everything" he said .

"And ... you'll pay for Benji ? For Maz to take care of him... -"

"I would suggest a nanny -"

"I like Maz " she snapped .

"Maz it is then ... I'll double her pay" he said .

"And what about me ? My clothes ? Phone -"

"Rey you have an iPhone 4 for Christ sake... a new iPhone ... a new car , new clothes and makeup and stuff ... everything ..."

"Don't we need a contract ?" She asked.

"I trust you ... can you trust me ?"

"Okay" she nodded "I'll do it"

"Wonderful" he put of his hand and she shaked it."i better get to work ... help yourself to anything in the kitchen ... I'll have a new phone and such delivered to you before I get home ... I'll call Gwen and have her take you shopping ... we have an event on Saturday night ... don't worry about Gwen ... my friend and associate Hux and and she were once in this ordeal as us ... they won't spill the beans " he said and smiled then walked out of the door.

-A.N.-
Huge thanks to my homie ReyloAddict for the help and support on this book ... also I highly suggest you leave SMUT request because they will in fact have sex ... I don't know when but this might be slightly slow burn !!!!'

-Joey