Chapter Two- My Life

Rey woke up in a nice plush bed , her phone was charging and her shoes were lying on the floor with her hair out of her bun and a warm blanket wrapped around her .

She had a panic attack, where was Benji ! She ran out of the room to see Kylo , the man she met last night , feeding her son a bottle while the news was playing .

"Rey... did you sleep okay ?"

"Yeah fine ..." she looked at the clock ... 7:30 , she had class in 30 minutes and Maz was on the other side of town . "I really need to go ... I have class at 8 and my babysitter is on the other side of town and -"

"I can watch Benji" he suggested .

"I don't know ... don't you have work ?"

"Nothing to worry about Rey ... really ... I can help you ... I can watch him while you go to school ... I
Could give you a ride if you need one ..."

"There's no point of going ... I don't have a laptop of any of the textbooks ... I better go se if I can get an extra shift and just take him to Maz's-"

"Rey please ... let me watch him ...
I practically raised myself I can watch your son for a while... you know where I live" he said .

"If it's not too much" she said .

"Not at all" he told her .

"Okay... I just need to run home and get my stuff... I'll be back around 5:30" she said and then kissed her so: head and walked out of his apartment.

*

Her shift was trying... but the second she walked out to her car and get her apartment she called Finn; explaining what happened and how she lost everything .

By the time she got inside her apartment she found a box on her bed . She opened it and found a new set of textbooks she needed a brand and a brand new mac book as well as a note .

Hope this is what you needed ...
I don't know your wallet and cards but I hope you could find use of it ...

Oh and my address is 4567 Grand Street , Apt A17 Top floor, New York City , New York

-Kylo

"Shit" she forgot Benji ... she grabbed her phone and bag and then ran down to her car so drive the 15 minutes over to his place .

He lived in the best part of the city , busy but quiet ... nice and lively . She ran up to the elevator and saw Kylo pushing Benji .

"Oh -"

"I saw your car pull up ... I hope you don't mind " he said .

"Not at all actually" she smiled .

"Here let me help take him down " he said as he went on pushing the stroller .

"Thanks ... really it was really kind of you... watching him and stuff ... and the mac book and the textbook ... really Kylo I don't-"

"Trust me Rey it was no big deal" he shrugged off .

"Mac Books ? Those are like over a thousand dollars ... and all my books ... that's 670 right there ... it's a huge deal... thank you" she said .

"Your welcome ... and don't stress ... I'll write it off as a tax write off ... say I gave to a college student ..."

By the time they reached Rey's car a tow truck was rigging it on. "Hey that's my car !" She yelled .

"This is a stolen car" he said .

"Stolen car? No way , Andrew gave that - of course it is ! That ass hole ! Am I'm gonna get charged ?" She panicked .

"No ... it was stollen by an Andrew Eric " he said .

"Of fucking course it was!" She kicked a rock .. "can I get my stuff out ... like a car seat since I have an infant !" She motioned to Ben.

"Three minutes " the man said . Rey quickly gathered all her stuff out of her car and into the box she had .

"Great " she groaned as he drove off.

"Do you need a ride ?" He asked .

"Trust me you've done enough Kylo-"
Suddenly Ben began to cry and Kylo went down to pick him up and soothe the baby .

"Why don't you come back up to my apartment and call someone ..." he said .

*

"My friend is out of town ... and I don't have -"

"You can stay the night again Rey ... it's no big deal ... I mean I have work tomorrow but I trust you and I know you're not gonna steal or something" Kylo told her .

"Um... okay ... if it's not to much -"

"If you need anything just let me know" he said and then walked off to his office down the hall.

She grabbed her son and began to hold him to her chest . "Our lives are so messed up Ben ... but ... we'll get through ... Grandpa Ben protected me when he was a single father and I'm gonna do that for you ... even if we're always in debt ... thanks to your jack ass of a father"