Chapter Ten- Let's Make This Intresting

She sat at the table , her hands holding a bottle of water and her packs of fruit snacks by her side .

"I fold" Finn said placing his cards down .

"Let's see Poe" she smiled and he put his cards down ... fuck ... a straight across .

She sighed and then unlaced on of her shoes then handed him the packet of gushers he won.

It was the three of them , Ben in his room sleeping and Kylo out doing something for work . So the three of them popped in a movie , got pizza and drinks to thank the heavens that finals were over .

"I raise you two fruit roll ups " Finn said .

"I see you fruit rolls ups and raise you one packet of animal crackers" Poe said throwing a packet in the pile .

"You guys know I suck at this" she groaned and then put a juice box in the center .

"Ah ! Read me and weep !" Poe smirked and grabbed the food from the pile .

Rey undid her other shoe as did Finn and waited for the game to continue .

Playing strip poker with your best friends who were in a serious relationship was good , no one to judge her stretch marks from Ben or her breast that were fuller yet needed support .

The door opened and their heads shot to see Kylo with Hux and Gwen.

"Oh" Rey scratched the back of her head "well ... well just wrap this up" she said trying to get them out.

She didn't know Kylo's rules on guest and she didn't want to over step their boundaries.

"No it's okay ... what are you playing ?" Kylo asked .

"Strip food poker ... instead of chips we use snacks ... and the rules of stripe poker work the same" Finn told them .

"Gwen ?" Hux asked and she nodded "may we join you ?"

"If you want ... we have a set up " Poe motioned . "Let's make this interesting " he smiled his devious grin , his perfect teeth that braces took to form showing .

"How so ?" Kylo asked taking a seat next to Rey .

"There's six of us ... and you two are married" he pointed to Gwen and Hux "and Finn and I are together ... we'll have Rey and Kylo together... " he explained .

"Let's do it" Kylo nodded .

"You're gonna regret this" Finn laughed .

"Why?" Kylo asked .

"Rey sucks at poker" he laughed and took a sip of his drink.

"It's true ... I know math but not poker" she sighed . "But it's only fruit snacks"

"Don't worry ..." he smiled at her and they began .

It was true , she really did suck.

At this point Rey was in her shorts and tank top , Kylo was wearing his pants , Gwen had lost her bra , Hux had on no pants only boxers , Finn has on only his boxers and white shirt while Poe was fully clothed .

"Were failing ...." she sighed .

"I've got this" he said and then grabbed her cards . He looked at hers and did some simple calculations in his mind . "So ?" He asked

"We fold " Hux said putting his card a down and Gwen followed .

"I fold too" Finn put his cards down. Rey followed and it was just Kylo and Poe .