Chapter Nineteen- Together

Ben was home again , and he was sleeping in his bedroom soundly.

Rey was sitting on the couch , looking over some notes and Kylo had the television on.

She closed her book and sat back , leaning into his chest and arms .
His hands flew to her hair and began to play with her brown locks that reached her mid-back.

"What do you wanna order for dinner!" Rey asked as she sunk into his touch.

"Chinese ?" He asked and she nodded .

Once the order had been made their stayed on the couch to eat their food and watch some made for television movie .

Rey laughed and wiped some of the soy sauce off his chin and then he grabbed her hand .

She looked into his dark eyes and leaned into to touch his plush lips with her own.

His free palm grasped her waist to hold her as close to him as humanly possible at the time.

She pulled away and he pressed a soft kiss on her jaw . Her eyes widened at the touch of his lips but she sank into his small kiss nonetheless.

His lips trailed down from her jaw to her neck , softly sucking and biting in centers and crooks of her neck , leaving purple marks for her to cover up in the morning.

He kissed down to her collarbone and she had wrapped her hands into his hair to grasp it and twist her fingers in it.

She leaned back on the couch as he kissed and sucked along her neck . "Kylo" she whispered breathlessly.

"Hmm?" He asked against her sun kissed skin.

"Not here" she mumbled "not here ... no"

"What ? What do you mean?" He asked as he pulled himself from her neck.

"Not on the couch... take me to bed" she said and he smiled to himself. He got off the couch and picked her up, carrying her bridal style to his bedroom.

He pretty much attacked her lips as she was unbuttoning his shirt then throwing off to who knows where .

She leaned up so he could take her shirt off of her and threw to the floor. His hands made their way to her jeans and she nodded to him as he unzipped and pulled them down her legs.

She gathered his belt and jeans and pushed them off of him so that they were both just in their underwear.

He looked at her for a second "oh Rey" he said his hand softly brushing her sides.

"I've had a child Kylo -"

"You're so beautiful" he said and she began to blush heavily . "You ... you're amazing and gorgeous and beautiful... Rey you're a wonder"

She smiled at him and leaned up to kiss him sweetly. He undid her bra and began to cup one of her breast while kissing and sucking on the other, he used the pad of his thumb to circle around her free breast.

She takes her nails up and down his back as she moaned against his skin.

Her hands ran down to boxers and pulled them off of him . He was larger than anyone she had ever done this with .

She grasped his shaft and began to pump her hand up and down it as he sucked on her chest.

"Fuck Rey" he said as he felt his own release build.

He pulled himself from her and slipped her panties down her slick legs and buried his face in her legs .

She gasped when the suddenly kissing and licking began . Her hands twisted around his black hair and moaned as he sucked on her clit.

"Kylo ! Oh ! Kylo !" She moaned loudly as he smirked against her thighs .

"Yes !" She moaned as she got to her peak . He pulled himself from her legs and watched her breath heavily.

She kissed him and tasted herself on his lips . He looked at her and she nodded .

He inserted his length in her and heard a gasp of pleasure escape her lips .

He pushed himself into her completely and found her gasping and pulling on him.

He pulled out of her almost completely and pushed himself back into her as he got both of their orgasms to build .

"Oh Kylo !" She gasped and he kissed down her neck. "Right there ! Oh yes ! Please !" She said.

"Damn Rey" he said into her ear "oh god you feel so good" he kissed her neck "you're so wet and tight and oh yes Rey"

"Oh ! Little more !" She gasped and he felt himself grow as well.

"In or out?" He asked .

She realized that neither of them bothered with protection and she really didn't want to worry about being a single mother with two babies .

But she knew Kylo would do that , Kylo would be there for their child and for Ben .

"In" she gasped and then felt him pour into her as she began to ride out her pleasure .

They finished and he pulled out of her and laid to the side of her .
"You're -" she kissed him and cuddled his chest.

"That was amazing " she whispered .

"You are" he kissed the top of her head.

-A.N.-
BOOM FUCK ! THE SOUND OF MY MOANS! THE SEX GOES ON AND ON AND ON AND !

-Joey