Chapter Eleven- PMSing

Rey woke up with pain in her body and realized why ... mother FUCKING nature .

Growing up her periods were light and short and now it was heavy , causing her pain and making her wanting to slam a door for no reason.

She walked out to the living room to grab coffee only to see Ben and Kylo . Kylo holding him with the news playing and a little color toy in front of him.

He didn't notice her and Rey slipped past them to the lien closest to see if there were any pads or tampons or a heating pad .

"Fuck !" She yelled and slammed the cabinet door .

"Rey ?" Kylo asked walking over to her with Ben in his arms . "You okay ?"

"Peachy" she growled .

"Rey what's wrong ?" He asked . He looked over at her crouched stance and her hand on her stomach and red spot on the back of her shorts . "Oh"

"Sorry it's gross and -"

"It's okay Rey... do you need something ?" He asked .

"No ... I'm okay" she said and walked to her room to mop.

*

Rey was lying in pain in a curled ball in the middle of her bed. The door opened and then closed . She heard another door open and then water run.

She shook her head and continued to clinch her stomach. "Rey ?" She turned to see Kylo . "I drew you a bath ... Ben's napping so why don't you go take a warm long bath and I'll keep an eye on him"

"Um... okay ..."she cried out in pain when she stood up and immediately sat back down . Kylo ran over and picked her up bridal style and brought her into the bathroom .

"Just get yourself undressed then I'll carry you in the water I won't look I swear" he said and stepped out .

She got undressed and then called him in , after cleaning up between her bleeding inner thighs .

He closed his eyes tight as he picked her up with a towel around his arms so he wouldn't touch anything and then lowered her in the water and walked out with his eyes still closed .

She allowed the warm water to soak and soothe her aching muscles and sore core . She forgot how horrible periods were ... she hadn't had one yet she had Ben and she didn't think anything of it .

In the meantime Kylo was watching Ben sleep , his laptop on his lap and he was silently doing work as the baby slept .

He heard the water drain and stood up . He came into her room with a bowl of french fries , a huge ass chocolate bar , and pain killers .

"Kylo" she sighed as he plugged the heating pad in "you didn't have to -"

"It's okay Rey" he said and then brought warm fuzzy socks on her feet.

She smiled and then he turned on the television in her room . She watched with her bowl of French fries then began to feel a rubbing on her foot.

She turned to see his warm hands softly rubbing her left foot with his eyes fixated on the television.

She popped a fry in her mouth and relaxed under his touch and he salty taste of the fries he had bought .

She let out a small moan and then bite her lip to keep back from waking the sleeping baby next door .

"This okay?" He asked as he switched to her right foot.

"Wonderful" she said softly and hummed to his touch . He smiled and began to softly rub the ball of her right foot .