Chapter Four- My Sugar Daddy

She got a cab to take her to her old place to get her stuff as well as scream the fuck off at her roommates .

Instead she got her stuff , gave her keys to Plutt then grabbed another cab over to Kylo's ... and now her place .

When she got back there was a lady inside cleaning , and another older lady cooking .

"Miss !" The cook said .

"Um... hi" she waved closing the door .

"You must be Mr. Ren's new girlfriend... are you hungry ?"

"Um... yeah .." she mumbled as she piled her things on her son's blue stroller .

"I'll make you something ... what would you like ?"

"A sandwich ... maybe some ice tea ..." she said and she nodded .

Rey strolled her way to her room , the bedroom was cleaned , bed was made, phone charger placed nicely , a door open with a nice clean bathroom .

She found a little door and opened it , which lead to a grey and blue nursery . A crib with a mobile , changing table , a table for her, a soft rocking chair and a bottle station as well as a bin.

"Ben" she said with her son in her arms "I guess this is your room" she put her son down in he crib and allowed him to play with the stuffed toys as she walked back to her room.

She kept the door open and began to unpack her things , clothes and little knick knacks

She kept the door open and began to unpack her things , clothes and little knick knacks .

Once that was done the cook came in with ice tea and a sandwich for Rey . "If you need anything else just buzz us" she explained and walked out.

Rey grabbed her new laptop and went to google .

She searched for Kylo Ren... seeing what she got them into .

Kylo Ren - Wikipedia.

Benjamin "Kylo Ren" Marcus Solo (born November 19,1983) is an American programmer, Internet entrepreneur, executive, and philanthropist. He is the chairman, chief executive officer, and co-founder of social networking website Quick Flash.[4][5] His net worth is estimated to be US $55.3 billion as of October 2016, ranking him as the 5th richest person in the world.

Early years
Ren began using computers and writing software in middle school. His uncle taught him Atari BASIC Programming in the 1990s, and later hired software developer David Newman to tutor him privately. Newman calls him a "prodigy", adding that it was "tough to stay ahead of him". Ren took a graduate course in the subject at Mercy College near his home while still in high school. He enjoyed developing computer programs, especially communication tools and games. In one program, since his father's dental practice was operated from their home, he built a software program he called "RenNet" that allowed all the computers between the house and dental office to communicate with each other. It is considered a "primitive" version of AOL's Instant Messenger, which came out the following year.[24][25]"

So ... he really was a millionaire... correction billionaire...

She heard a knock and then the little cleaning lady came "Rosa left dinner for you two in the oven ... just take it out and it should be good ... we'll be leaving ... have a good night miss"

"You too" Rey said and watched the lady leave . Ben began to cry and she walked to him and picked him up.

"What's the matter baby ?" She asked softly . "Hmm?"

His cries were shushed after she closed the door and pulled her shirt down to feed him.

Ben was at his best when being breastfeed. Usually he had a bottle but at least once a day Rey would feed him with her chest.

She made the decision that tonight would be his last feeding then she would start cutting him off ... he was getting a little too old and drank formula just fine .

He finished his meal and was burped then a knock at her bedroom door . "Rey ? Dinner " she heard Kylo say and she then grabbed her baby motioner and walked out , throwing her hoodie over her .

"It's Friday tomorrow ... do you have class ?" He asked .

"No... not Friday's ... only class on Monday , Tuesday and Wednesday...why ?" She asked .

"Gwen said she could come and take you to get stuff for the event on Saturday" he told her .

"Which is ?"she asked .

"Gala for a charity that Quick Flash founded ... she'll get you all good ... here's my spare credit card ... and here's your new iPhone ... I set up all the numbers and stuff." He handed her a box and card .

"I can't take your credit card -"

"Oh ! Of course!" He said and she let out a breath of relief . "Here's my American Express black diamond card ... it would be easier to use that one ... "

"Kylo no -"

"You need to look the part ... please Rey" he shoved the card in her hand . "And you can't stop shopping till you spend 7,000... than an order ... and don't worry about Benji ... I found the name and number for this Maz lady and she'll be over to pick him up"

"7,000 " she said to herself . "I feel like a sugar baby" she said .

"If that's what you want to call yourself" he said taking a sip of his wine .

"Oh god ! You really are a sugar daddy !" She groaned "my sugar daddy" she sighed .

"If you don't stop I'll make you spend 10,000" he joked .

"Okay I'll stop" she said taking a bite of her fish.

-A.N.-
MY BOYFRIEND SAID THAT KYLO SHOULD HAVE A DADDY KINK AND IM LIKE .... "not in this book MARK!"

 "not in this book MARK!"

-Joey