Chapter Fourteen- Calm Down

After their premiere and dinner they went straight back to their hotel room to pack .

They were going back to New York in the morning because Kylo had a big business meaning later on in the day.

She packed his suit as he was taking a shower . Her phone beeped and she picked it up.

Ben caught a cold , a bad one ... I'm taking him to the hospital since his fever is 102.6, get here as soon as possible. - Maz.

She gasped and immediately tried calling Maz  but there was no answer.

She tried Finn who thankfully did answer. "Rey I didn't know if Maz has texted you or -"

"She did ... what happened ? Are you there ?" She asked nervously .

"No clue ... Maz was with him the whole day inside the apartment and everything was fine ... I came over to drop off your bag you left in my car and she was trying to calm him down... he's being seen by the doctor"

"Okay how is he ?" Rey asked.

"They don't know ... they can do anything until you're here Rey... Maz and I can have anything thing over him since we're not his legal parents or guardians."

"Fuck !" She screamed "were leaving in the morning ... ill check and SHE'S if you here will be early flights but please keep me posted" Rey said crying.

"I will" Finn told her "Gotta go Maz is coming back" he said .

When Kylo walked out of the bathroom in his pajamas and damp hair he saw Rey sitting on the bed crying.

"Rey what happened ?" He asked.

"Ben caught a fever ... he's in the hospital and they can't check him out of anything until I'm there and he's fever is 102.6 and ..." she sobbed "and I'm here ! Across the pond drinking expensive champagne and - my baby is sick and I can't be there"

Kylo came and wrapped his arms around her hugging her and rubbing her back . "Rey... calm down " he said "he's gonna be okay"

"My baby is in a hospital and I'm over here with my fucking sugar daddy while my little boy is in horrible pain !" She yelled at him.

He took a deep breath "Rey... calm down ... look at me " he said "I said look at me damnit !" And he grabbed her by the jaw and she turned to face him "your son is one of the smartest more stubborn little boys I know and he gets that from you ! You're a wonderful mother and he knows you love him and he loves you . I'm going to call the airline and get an earlier flight as soon as I can buy you need to calm the hell down ! If you don't you'll get worked up and be even worse ! Okay ?!"

"Okay" she sighed and he let go of her chin softly .

"I'm sorry but you needed to hear this" he said and she nodded and then put her head in the crook of his neck "he's going to be okay"

"He's feeling lonely ... I know that" she mumbled .

"He's not ... Rey he's going to be fine ... he has Maz and Finn ... we'll be there in the morning okay ? So calm down and try and get some sleep" he said and she nodded.

*

The sound of her tennis shoes running through the hospital and him following behind echoed in their ears.

"Im here to see my son ..." Rey said to the lady at the front desk.

"Name ?" She asked.

"Rey Kenobi ... his name is Benjamin Kenobi , he's eight months !" She said quickly .