Chapter 33: Fights and Cops

Owen's P.O.V

When Riley told me that it was my turn to be the somber one and her turn to drink I had no idea how drunk she would actually get.

Until now.

Riley is a grade A drinker and has no problem keeping up, she's only been drunk one other time in her life which Freshmen year at her first huge party but nothing compares to how trashed she is right now.

At the moment my eyes are glued to her making sure she's okay as she dances on a table kicking her shoes off and all the guys whistling at her. I'm letting her have her fun even though I want to shoot even male in this room for looking at her with lust. Of course I'm keeping an eye on her to make sure she doesn't end up sleeping with a stranger though.

I look at her smiling and her messy blonde hair moves every where as she dances but she some how manages to still look good. A guy jumps up onto the table joining her and she starts to grind on him, I take in a deep breath trying to calm myself.

It's just some random perv, it's not like he's going to have sex with her, I would murder him if he took advantage of her in this state of mind.

I tell myself watching him, glaring the whole time hoping the phrase " looks can kill " will actually be real.

Moments go by and with each they get more intense on touching, grinding turns into kissing, kissing turns into making out, making out turns into hands going places hands shouldn't go. I see the guy pull Riley off the table causing her to nearly face plant onto the floor because of how drunk she is but he catches her laughing at how drunk she is.

I see him tug her near the exit and I immediately rush over blocking the door.

" You're not taking her any where, bye now. "

I tell him, gently grabbing her arm pulling her to me.

" And who are you? Her boyfriend? "

He ask me, sizing me up.

" No I'm her friend. "

He smirks.

" Sorry man but just because you're friend zoned and can't get into her pants doesn't mean I shouldn't. "

My anger boils over as I let go of Riley and tackle him to the ground. He struggles to push me off of him but I'm a werewolf he's merely a human and stands no chance. I hit him with all my strength ( wolf and human ) first I start to beat his face to a pulp with my right fist but when my right fist gets tired I switch to my left one. I take one last hot before I'm pulled off of him by the bartender.

" Got anything else to say about getting into her pants you prick! "

I spit at him causing him to back up using his hands. I turn back to Riley who is leaning on the wall trying to keep her balance and she's talking to herself as well.

" Come on we're leaving. "

I tell her and grab her arm gently trying to get her to walk in the right direction.

" But I want a root beer float! "

She whines.

" This is a club Riley. "

" They have beer so why not ice cream? "

She giggles almost falling over and I realize this is going no where so I decide to just pick her up bridal style.

" Hey put me down I want a root beer float! "

She screams at me hitting my chest and earning strange looks.

" HELP IM BEING KIDNAPPED! "

She screams gaining more looks.

" Just ignore her everyone, carry on. "

I say walking out the door hoping no one calls the cops.