Chapter 18: Blind Fold

Owen's P.O.V

" How much longer do we have sir? "

Riley ask the driver.

" About five minutes. "

Riley turns to me with puppy dog eyes.

" Oh no what do you want? "

I ask cautiously.

" Mind putting this blind fold on? "

She ask me batting her eyes and holding out a " blind fold " that's really just a scarf of h hers.

" Oh Riley you naughty girl not in the back seat. "

I tease her and for a moment I think the driver is gonna wreck. Riley rolls her eyes and punches my arm.

" Just put it on! I want to surprise you with the house! "

She begs her eyes becoming wider and more pleading. I sigh giving in I mean who could say no to that face?

" Fine. "

I grumble and she smiles happily and ties the scarf on my head pulling it over my eyes. The scarf is thick so I can't see a thing.

" If anyone ask though I'm going to say you kidnapped me. "

I tell her.

" Yes because all kidnappers call for a taxi. "

She says sarcastically.

" I never said you were a SMART kidnaper. "

" I could have killed you for that and you would have never seen me coming. "

" Yeah you could but you won't because you love me to much. "

I tease.

" Lucky for you I do. "

I feel the taxi come to a stop and Riley takes my hands to lead me where I'm suppose to go. I can tell we're going up some stairs and a few minutes later we stop.

" Okay take your blind fold off. "

I do as she tells me and my eyes are amazed by this view. The whole room is made of glass except the floors but there are curtains to the side for when we want privacy and the whole room is over looking the beach. This view is wonderful but the view that I love is when my eyes land on Riley and she's smiling from ear to ear.

" So what do you think? Do you like it? "

She ask still smiling.

" It's amazing. "

She starts jumping up and down excitedly.

" I know right! It's amazing! "

Even if the view was of a trash can I would have said its amazing just to see her so happy.