Chapter 3: Bedroom Kisses

Riley's P.O.V

I've spent nearly two hours talking and dancing with Brooke's and I have to admit I did miss him.

" Well I guess I better go check on Owen. "

I say and he nods smiling. I go to walk off but some guy grabs my ass and pushes me into him.

" What the fuck! "

I yell at him, Brooke's gently pulls me away and punches the stranger in the eye.

" You okay? "

He ask me. Did that just happen?

" Um yeah thanks for that. "

I feel kind of bad leaving him after he just beat some dude up for me.

" I can check on Owen later. "

I tell him.

" Well in that case I have something to show you. "

He takes me by my hand and leads me upstairs to his room then turns the TV on and puts a DVD in it. I watch the screen and then me and him pop up on the screen chugging Vodka.

" Oh my gosh last years party! You kept that? "

I ask. Last year he threw a end of the year party and that's where we officially met. I knew of him but I didn't really know him until that night.

" Of course I kept it, it's the first night I met you. "

He tells me and my heart feels like it's going to explode.

We silently stare at each other for a minute until I finally lean in and kiss him. What starts as a innocent kiss turns into me on his bed and him on top of me hungrily kissing my lips.

Maybe kissing in a bedroom wasn't such a great idea.

------------
Owen's P.O.V

I notice when I turn back around that dick face and Riley are gone. So I quickly use my werewolf smell to track Riley's scent and I end up in front of a door upstairs. I use my werewolf hearing to find out what's going on in there and when I hear Riley moaning all I want to do is murder Brooke's.

I'm torn between breaking the door down killing him and lecturing her or just walking away since she's clearly enjoying herself.

I move my hand to the doorknob but I don't turn it. I sigh.

She clearly likes the guy even if he is a dick face.

I drop my hand down to my side and then I walk downstairs and out the front door changing into my wolf form when I'm out of sight.

She likes him and even she can't change that so why should I even try?